Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon

Neo King

n00b
the boss was not here but i take his business card....

i have seen a guy work crouching music, but it's a very small office...4 persons work...

I don't understand, they said we "have problem" and i had ask when the game will be finish...."euhhh"

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Oh how sad....
God, I had completely forgotten all about this turd until now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Oh and a extra thing I need to mention just to make myself feel less pissed off after playing the pony demo - If you want to support French dudes that are actually awesome and are also making old console games then support fuken Watermelon games who have a brawler for the MD and top view action game for the SNES coming out that look just as good as the Japanese inspirations.

View attachment 10374

This comment aged well... :keke:

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
I wonder if anyone actually preordered it and in case if they got refunded :lolz:

Missile

Another Striker
Maybe the a Pony proto cart will surface on Ebay in 10 years time and sell for $5,000?

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
t-l-chargement.jpg

Mr Morden

n00b
Maybe the a Pony proto cart will surface on Ebay in 10 years time and sell for $5,000?

Did anyone preorder this with upfront payment??

If so would they have any realistic possibility of getting a refund?

Just to clarify I have not preordered this abomination just wondering if anyone lese did lol.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Did anyone preorder this with upfront payment??

If so would they have any realistic possibility of getting a refund?

Just to clarify I have not preordered this abomination just wondering if anyone lese did lol.

You forgot to add "asking for a friend"

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
Prototype from USA:
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/154236966665

pony510.jpg

pony410.jpg

pony310.jpg

pony210.jpg

Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon MVS Prototype cart with various versions of the title in works. This cart is very difficult to get to read I had the most success in an MV-C1 motherboard but still ran into issues. So I am selling as is and no warranty expressed or implied. This is what I received from the now defunct LeCortex after many demands for a refund this cart shows up with no label and a simple letter thanking me for believing in them.

Without the proper knowledge to extract the data I am offering this up to someone who may be able to extract the files to create a reliable dump and final product they failed to do as they continued to worry about storing the data on a cart that would be something not able to reproduce and re-sell.

With my little understanding of the Neo programming and board product it is an as is sale. I will fully insure the item in case it arrives damaged or inoperable.

I’ve long thought about the price for this item but can’t come up with a number so feel free to make offers I really have no idea of it’s value so that will be up to you.

Again it will be fully insured so we are both protected due to the nature of this being a final and only prototype I know of to exist since they filed bankruptcy and pretty much abandoned the project in 2016 after multiple attempts for a refund this is what I ultimately received.

It’s not what I ordered as a Limited Edition 1st preorder on September of 2012 from them. My countless attempts for a refund were ignored and multiple promises year after year its finished and the final board confirmed will be available in 3-4 months in Q1 2016 only for communication to stop and then they began the bankruptcy process.

So sold as is as work will need done to extract what seemed to be multiple versions of the game on the cart. I only got it to load up twice with freezing during play or random resets.

It arrived as a simple cart no label and I was scratching my head at what to do with this other than hold it as my knowledge of this is way beyond my means.

Again fully insured to protect buyer and myself. However I do not and cannot find any other existing carts or prototypes sent out by the now defunct LeCortex that stole many peoples money on a preorder they never intended to release in my humble opinion.

As is - non working for parts as agin I had massive problems running the game and the few times I did I encountered freezing or resets. So I will insure it since there is definitely something thee for someone with the talent to extract it or simply keep as a piece of Neo Geo history.

Mr Morden

n00b

You forgot to add a zero and double it.

A few questions what were the pre order costs and what were the diffrent tiers available Does anyone know?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Says the buyer ended it, not that it sold.

Last edited: