The Tony-a-thon. It. Has. Begun! Full info on post #69.

Greedo

Zero's Secretary
Finally i have no game to donate but i made an auction donation on Gamegavel :)

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
That's because greedo is awesome :D also, I got your message so hit me up with whatever it was you wanted

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Finally i have no game to donate but i made an auction donation on Gamegavel :)

Aye, you did! ;^)

Since you made a gift to this, I have a gift for you! Please PM me your mailing address. ^_^

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Have my bid in, seems like a long time until the 23rd.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Bidding on that 2 slot, daddy wants to build a new CMVS!

Pope Sazae

I see you bidding on that 2-slot I was the bid before you. Guess we are gonna have to see how far it goes as I don't own a 2-slot yet and would really like to have one.

Pope Sazae

Still gotta see if I'm the top come the end but it would be great to have it from something like this auction instead of elsewhere.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
last weekend guys!

thanks to those who donated items or dough! still time to place yer bids or donate a buck or three!

Pope Sazae

Hey cdamm if I have a question about the board I am bidding on do I PM you about it since I figure you are the one that put the images and listing up on the site.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Hey cdamm if I have a question about the board I am bidding on do I PM you about it since I figure you are the one that put the images and listing up on the site.

replied to your pm.

also one more day left! if ya'll were going to donate to the tony-a-thon nows the time to do it! there is auctions set up for $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 amounts! any amount is appreciated! also there is lots of cool deals still available if you were interested in the auctions!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Last day! only hours left! if you plan to donate, do it soon!

Pope Sazae

I should have waited a bit to bid, looks like somebody is going to get a killer deal on that second 2-slot.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I should have waited a bit to bid, looks like somebody is going to get a killer deal on that second 2-slot.

at least it goes to a good cause :D. Plus you are still in line to get a rockin deal on the one you are bidding on!

the second one happened by surprise. sorry man!

2 hours and change left!!! get yer bids/ donations in!

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Just won the 2-slot for a killer price. Wanted to give a big thanks to cdamm, channelmaniac, and the guys at Game Gavel for doing this. Really awesome thing was done and it couldn't be for a better purpose. Thanks again and it makes me happy to be a member of a community that would do something like this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Just won the 2-slot for a killer price. Wanted to give a big thanks to cdamm, channelmaniac, and the guys at Game Gavel for doing this. Really awesome thing was done and it couldn't be for a better purpose. Thanks again and it makes me happy to be a member of a community that would do something like this.

thanks for participating!

the tony-a-thon is over. I will make sure everything gets sent out and once that is all done (probably right after the new year), i will to one more collection for those that wanted to give a few bucks to the cause, but couldn't get to the tony a thon (i talked to a couple of you guys already).

thanks again everyone!

Pope Sazae

Any bonus gifts for the winners :p

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
the second one happened by surprise. sorry man!

Looks like I won the second 2 slot, but since I know GohanX wanted to get one and I have about 5 in storage, if he wants it he can fill in for my bid if he wants it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
thats fine! you won! let him know.

im still busy sorting out all of the sold items to the respective donors and their recipients.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Xian Xi is awesome! I wasn't paying attention due to Christmas and didn't notice a second auction. I'll shoot you a PM, cdamm.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Xian Xi is awesome! I wasn't paying attention due to Christmas and didn't notice a second auction. I'll shoot you a PM, cdamm.

pm got and replied. channelmaniac has been made aware of the switcheroo. I sent you all the info needed to pay for his mv2f and take over the top bid for james (who was the only bidder on the item, so no biggie anyways). happy merry!

All paid winners info has been sent to their respective donors. Donors- please send me your paypal info if you are not covering the shipping costs so i can send it to you (i have also made this request via pm to those involved as well).

I am still waiting on payment for 4 items (including yours, gohan) but 3 of the winners are regs here. Due to the holiday, im not really worried.

like i said earlier, im gonna do one more collection (cash donations) before i give the money away after the new year. I'd really like to hit $1000 (we are a couple hundred shy). I think we can do that.

Last edited: