Remembering Nightmare Tony. We lost a Neo Geo legend...

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Despite the circumstances, I hope you beat this Tony. We're all pullin' for ya!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I wish that he would post here in this thread (or anywhere here, for that matter) again! :(

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I will pray for him . He is a really nice guy . I wish you all the best my friend .

ne7

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
all the best man n get well soon!

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
While there's life, there's hope. KEEP FIGHTING, TONY!!!

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
anyone have an update on his condition?

i saw he went into hospice recently. once that happens, it's the hospital's way of saying they can't do anything else and the person may have a week or two left.. possibly more. i've known a few people who've gone into hospice(cancer related) and 3 ½ weeks was the longest one lived.

at least now, when he does pass, he'll be re-united again with loved ones who've passed before him.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Just a brief back story for those of you who might not know who he is.

[...]

Once again this community hugs a member with so much love it's quite unbelievable among people that know each other only under a nickname.

Amazing.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
No update today guys. I suspect that updates will be few and far between as Tony's family and friends spend time with him.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I wish Tony only the very best and hopefully he can get well enough to come back and chat with us.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I've never interacted with Tony, but I certainly wish him and his loved ones all the best.

tribasic

n00b
Get well Tony!! You helped me get my Neogeo 4-slot working when I first came to this forum. Thanks for all of your help, and I want you to get better!

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I haven't had much interaction with you Tony but believe it or not I find myself thinking about you from time to time, wondering how you're doing. You have left such a very positive impression on me. I know the cards are stacked against you at the moment but I really hope you don't leave us.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
You know not of what you speak, so please keep uninformed comments to yourself.

Totally not the place for comments like these. As a young member he is unaware of previous losses.

This should specifically be about Tony

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I'm sending positive vibes his way. He took the time to answer some questions of mine that everybody else ignored. My work deals with radiation oncology and I regret not reaching out to Tony sooner to see who his doctor is and if there was anything I could do to help. Unfortunately when he was getting treated I didn't really know him yet.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I rarely go on chat. The few times I've gone, NT was there and was a great person to chat with. The last time we chatted, he was about 10 minutes away from me. He was super cool and invited me to hang out with him.
I seriously regret not taking him up on that offer. I do hope he pulls through. :(