Remembering Nightmare Tony. We lost a Neo Geo legend...

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Hospice is at-home care for terminally ill patients. It is designed to keep them as comfortable as possible.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I'm so sorry to hear that he has been back in the hospital. I was hoping that he was getting better and starting to get somewhat back to his normal self. Saying a prayer for him and his family.

Phillip

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Not just prayers for tonight, but visualizing a recovery, sending positive vibes/energy and whatever the fuck else I can think of.

Maybe it's all bullshit but if there was ever a time to put aside my cynicism and place my faith in something it would be a time such as this.

Everything turns out to be ok in the end....and if it isn't ok, then it isn't the end!

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Nightmare Tony,

Glad we had an opportunity to chat about music production and our shared interest for theater and the arts. Loved hearing your album, and thank you for offering to let me use some of the tracks for my theater performances. I am glad to be a part of this community where guys like you run around showing us n00bs who's boss :)

~ Chempop

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
If anyone wants to get together over the next week and see if we can visit him or drop off gifts and creature comforts, I'll be in San Diego tomorrow through thursday.

I originally planned to visit him this week and I'd like to do everything to keep my promise to him.

You know I'm trying to get south for a visit. Not sure if he is in Riverside, inland empire maybe?

He hasn't popped up in my FB feed in about a week, and now isn't searchable in my friends list.

68k, &/or anyone else in closer touch...please send Tony my love.

Tony, if you are lurking in the thread-THANK YOU for your music, your gifts to arcaders the world over, and your all around great qualities as a human being.

SSS

neo retired
What can I say? Thanks , Tony. You were part of the team that made it possible for the greatest arcade company of all time to be successful here. When many of us were still little brats scrambling for quarters, you were the man behind the scenes making that arcade experience possible. I'm gonna go play a few rounds of Slug, and Sam Sho in your honor.

Cheers.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rest easy, my friend. I'm pulling for you 100%. You're one of the good ones. Try to hang on...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I'm just completely bummed right now. Tony is a great guy, and I hate that he has to go through this. He's definitely in my thoughts tonight, and I would like nothing more than for him to surprise all of us and pull through. I'm sending you all my best, Tony.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Damn...

...Nothing else that can be said... that hasn't been already...

Thread stickied for now... for Tony...

xROTx

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
I had the chance to have a Inland Empire bond sesh (I grew up where tony has his home) with NT over pm. Just the nicest dude. He invited me to meet up in person when he was back from his parents. And after just a few messages. Tony, I plan on taking you up on that. Keep fighting like a SNK boss and get well!

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I wish you the best, Tony. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tehtriggerman

Quiz Detective
I didn't have a person to person either. But a person in need will get thoughts and prayers and strength. Get well brother.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Damn....Good luck Tony....Hope you're back at your farm in no time, enjoying life

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I only talked with him a few times in chat, but I am thankful for all the work he did for the Neo; before and after working for SNK. Well wishes Tony, I'll shake your hand someday.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Tony and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dunno what else to say, this is awful to hear about such a great, kind hearted guy.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You don't know me, Tony, but I am thinking of you. Please get well.