Remembering Nightmare Tony. We lost a Neo Geo legend...

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
It feels like it was only yesterday. 2 years and we still miss you buddy.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm still working on our song, big homie. It's been too hard to call it finished; I don't want the chapter to completely close.

SkyShark is on deck.

Romstar for lyfe! Long live Tony!!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I still miss him a lot.

Hope his KoF skills finally have improved up there on the official heavenly Big Red :D

Mucho love for you, my friend, wherever you are.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Thanks for posting James.

R.I.P Tony.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Today is the day. We all got one extra hour to live and be merry. If only Tony were so fortunate to receive the same. Gone but still not forgotten. RIP friend.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This thread makes me sad...

...people say I tend to take the site more personally than most...

Tony was my chat friend... his problems were mine...

...i hope wherever he is... he's OK....

xROTx

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
3 years. wow.

i need to post up some of his cd's still. i'll get on it tonight.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I was here under a different name while Tony was around and he is very missed. I have never seen someone so patient and willing to help anyone and everyone. He was truly a one of a kind person that is not seen very much anymore.

You are very missed Tony but you will always be remembered

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Checking my old messages today and I saw the old PMs with you my friend I try to fool myself thinking you are still reading here, I hope you still can up there buddy! I been away for a bit but Im still making that steering wheel one of these days!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Late to the party again but still not forgotten. The legacy of Neo-Geo that you helped create still lives on today.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Over the past few years, I've found more places where Tony and I had similar interests. Strange connections that once I think about it make sense, but I would have never even imagined years ago. One of my favorite attractions of all time, Epcot's Horizons, that influenced me as a kid, and who I've been collecting small trinkets and props from over the years after its untimely demise in 1999 was also one of Tony's. Hell, he even had a very hard to find scan of the entire ride's mechanical and props as a PDF on his site years ago that sadly never got archived by archive.org. Stumbled on that while I was searching around the random-web looking for it, and someone on a forum dating back to like 2005 linked to his website! Small freaking web.

I still remember how damn nice he was the one time I did get to meet him. I was a dumb 20 year old with a broken DJ Boy board I'd bought off ebay. I brought it to the shop he worked at to see if he could do a repair for me. He just grabbed another DJ Boy from the back of his shop and said he'd fix mine when he got the time to do it. Who does that? It really stayed with me. It would be years before I would meet him again on here, and he was always such a solid dude. I wish I could have known him better. I have a feeling we had a ton more in common, and I'd have loved to pick his brain on some of the stuff he knew that never really got out there or shared. Guy had just tons of knowledge about the entertainment, amusement, and gaming world.

He is definitely missed...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Tony and Michele (MKL) are the only two tech guys that always responded to any questions I’ve ever had. Tony’s wealth of knowledge was such a huge asset in the community. 😞