Remembering Nightmare Tony. We lost a Neo Geo legend...

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Rest in peace my friend. I can't believe I was talking to you about Anonna Muricata some weeks ago and how to beat the illness. The forum has lost a invaluable member, but your name will be always remembered in the NeoGeo universe.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member

Ukee

Geese's Thug
Death is not something I take lightly but it is something I also don't normally take negatively ether, to me death is the gateway to the next journey. Tony no longer has to suffer in this world and is hopefully finding the peace that he deserves in the next life.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
As promised, I've made a track dedicated to Tony's memory. Check it out here:

This is free music, please share, spread the word and play it loud, thank you.

EDIT: I've put the link to this thread into the YT description box.

EDIT #2: I'm looking for a place to upload the mp3 of the track to, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
im leaving for the service now. if anyone else is attending pm me- i'll be available via tapatalk. It would be nice to see some familiar faces :).

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
thank you Tak for that great song.

I been thinking that it will be nice to have a thread for those good friends that are no longer among us but still in our hearts like Clint and Tony with pics and projects inspired by them just like your song, just so every now and then we can go pay a visit there and so people new to the scene and others who didn't know them could see why they were so special and deserve to live forever.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Tony was a good person, I'm a little sad since the day it happened.

Hail to you.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Wow, this is terrible. Didn't know him personally but seemed like a great guy on here.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I personally didn't know Tony...but with the outpouring here and the amazing support from so many of you that I do know, I can tell he must have been one hell of a guy.

So...with that said, RIP Tony...be at peace...

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Never knew him, but respect and admiration is always given to a cherished Forum member. Godspeed in the next life, good sir.

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
While I never had the honor of knowing or speaking with Tony; the outpouring of love and support from this internet forum speaks volumes. It makes me wish I had the opportunity to know such a great human being. My deepest condolences go to his family and friends. Hospice is a fantastic organization and I know they made him as comfortable as they could in his final days.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Damnit, I knew that. I knew I was gonna stay away from the forum for a while and then get back and discover Tony passed away.

I know pretty much nothing about him. He had a wife, kids? My condolences go to his whole family. This is a tragedy.

I will pray for you my friend.

ne7

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
...very sad news, Tony always came across as such a nice chap... RIP and my condolences to his family + friends :'(

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
really sad to hear about Tony's passing. he was one of the friendliest and most knowledgable guys I've ever gotten to chat with, a real life game programming guru. what a major loss. RIP brother.