DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
EDIT:

Now Officially SOLD OUT!

USA $36 shipped
INTERNATIONAL $39 shipped

PLEASE when you order use the address you want it shipped to. I have had a few problems with people who later PM me and ask to ship to a different address. I should start shipping mid/late next week.

Before anyone asks, I am still waiting on the MVIC boards to come in. This order is JUST for the memory cards. When the IC boards come in, I will post a new thread or just reply to the one stickied.

QFIhp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I´m not sure if I should reserve one now or maybe from later batch. My interest depends on feasibility to use one such card with Analogue CMVS and... you know what that means ;) (I´ll ask about this all in chat from you later)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I want one, but only if I can get the actual reader and cable from your other project for my 4-slot

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You should make a rainbow one.
Second pick, anti-pink.

XtraSmiley

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
EDIT: I'd like one too.

I did some searching, I have a question. If I have UNIBIOS 3.1 loaded and my MVS board has no battery (I removed it due to leaking, never put another on) will this help me save high scores so I won't really have to add a battery to the MVS?

Last edited:

Fandangos

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The max memory card size isn't 32kb? Is there any reason why it would be 2x16 and not 2x32?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
EDIT: I'd like one too.

I did some searching, I have a question. If I have UNIBIOS 3.1 loaded and my MVS board has no battery (I removed it due to leaking, never put another on) will this help me save high scores so I won't really have to add a battery to the MVS?
Yes this will help with saving high scores.

The max memory card size isn't 32kb? Is there any reason why it would be 2x16 and not 2x32?

The max size Neo supports is 16k. So I take a 32k chip and split it into 2 banks.

If you guys search in the General Forum for NeoSaveMasta, there are a few threads where this all started.

Fandangos

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The max size Neo supports is 16k. So I take a 32k chip and split it into 2 banks.

If you guys search in the General Forum for NeoSaveMasta, there are a few threads where this all started.

Got it :)

I would like one, black that look like the regular AES memory card would be awesome :)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
RED would be PERFECT and I'd be down for another purchase. SNK has been there and done that with BLACK & MARBLE.
BB

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I seriously wouldn't mind more of the "B"-style in red, blue, yellow and green (so I could sort game saves by genre). :D
Until then, red would look pretty slick barring a special release gold edition (with USB port?).

Yeah, I'm dreaming. I'm up for the December release though.