xbox live market glitch? nothing cool

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
so I have a new isp (centurylink) and since the modem had a extra Ethernet cable output and came with a ether-net cable my xbox 360 went online for the first time in ages. It decided it had to update and after it did I can't find the demos and game add on stuff. I don't have gold so is it gone for non gold members now or am I just not finding the goods.:confused:

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Games > Browse Games > Add-Ons (4th Option from the Left). Demos is to the right of add-ons.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I was experiencing a glitch actually. The 2 boxes under my games ( browse games and search games ) were not selectable thats why I thought micro$oft had decided to change it so only goldies could enjoy previously free features. I tried again and it worked. Thanks though. Maybe someone else can try after they update to see if it happens to them too.

I guess if you have recently been online and have updated you should not have any problems with the new update.
I didn't experience any glitches as of yet after updating, but if you haven't even updated to the new dashboard at all, I'd think that there can be temporary glitches. Lots of updates at the same time, always flushing caches and what not...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
mmmmm.... should i update my dash given the comments above???:scratch:
It only happened once. All I had to do was turn it off and try again. Its not a stretch for me to believe they would pull something like that. Except that free demos = sales.

Last edited: