Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
First English Trailer released.

Damn...looks really, really good to me.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
About.Damned.Time.

I've been waiting a long time for another Fire Emblem; I'm going to play this until I wear out the cartridge!

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Really looking forward to this one. I didn't play the DS one, but i really enjoyed the second one on the GBA and POR for the GC. Plus with all the DLC that's gunna be coming out with this one, should be tons of game play

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
This will be the game to make me finally get a 3DS. Now I wish they would announce a New Advance Wars...

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Bump

The demo should be available today in NA. If it isn't there already.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Everything I've seen for this game screams awesome.

chipperkwah

Armored Scrum Object
Bummed the LE console isn't an XL, don't understand why they are still making the original system. Excited about the game though!

Magician

20 Year Member
So I tried the demo last night. Pretty good stuff. The game looks and sounds great, and it also plays pretty fast considering the genre it's in. I myself don't plan to buy it only because it's something I'm not in the mood for, but I can see how strategy/rpg enthusiasts could really sink their teeth into this one.

Definitely give the demo a whirl if you haven't yet.

Ben Richards

New Challenger
Downloaded last night but haven't had a chance to play it. Pre-ordered with the art book, and it has been getting great reviews. 3DS seems to be doing great this quarter with Fire Emblem, Castlevania, and EO.

chipperkwah

Armored Scrum Object
Played through the demo last night, was legitimately bummed when it ended. The cutscene animation was really great. Will be a day one purchase

Ben Richards

New Challenger
Finally played the demo and it was pretty good. Started off quick and the story pulled me in and made me want more. Strategy games are one of my favorites, so I am psyched that I Pre-ordered it. You can customize the main character(although you can't in the demo), and the normal mode was pretty easy. I was impressed.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Never played a Fire Emblem game before....and the last RPG I played was Final Fantasy 7 :)

But will probably get this game. The demo was pretty rad and felt very accessible to a strategyrpg noob like me.

Ben Richards

New Challenger
I'll have to say, strategy games are one of my top favorites, and this game is very user friendly and easy to get into. I will be waiting to see how difficult it becomes, but most fire emblems do get harder, and you lose members as time goes on. Graphics were superb, so we will see!

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Are u really called Ben Richards as all I can think off is my favourite crap film of all time Running Man!!!

Ben Richards

New Challenger
That's me, the so called "Butcher of Bakersfield"! Killian, I'll be back! Yep, crap but fun movie with Jesse "the governor" Ventura!

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Awesome film awesome name fact!!! now back to Fire Emblem lol :)

Ben Richards

New Challenger
I believe you also get an art book with Fire Emblem, if pre-order from Gamestop. Also a 3ds case for pre-ordering Castlevania, and the soundtrack/art book is packaged with Eterian Odyssey

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Phat lewtz that will all be mine, as I've prereserved all three!

I was going to buy the bundle but when I found out the bundle wasn't XL I changed my mind. Still want the game though.

Linkloz

n00b
Ya it seems lazy of NoA to release the same version of the fire emblem 3ds that the japanese got(which was released before an XL revision was even annouced for the 3ds) rather then add that design to an XL. I would have jumped on it. Now, i'm much less certain as I'd just keep it for collectors sake. It doesn't help matters that the game is preinstalled rather then a physical copy.

Magician

20 Year Member
I've just gotta say that the advertising for this game has been amazing. Multiple pages of full-page art in the lastest issue of Game Informer. Commercials on multiple television stations. I expected something like this for Animal Crossing, not Fire Emblem.

All this advertising is compelling me towards a purchase. I must resist.

Linkloz

n00b
Oh no no no! Don't resist, give in to nintendo's marketing department! It's the only way we'll ever see Mother 3! :D