Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Mr. Zurkon's game collection

  1. #1
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Mr. Zurkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA

    Posts
    154

    Mr. Zurkon's game collection

    Here's my collection thus far, photobucket is being stupid with how the links are working. The first 3 pics are not rotated correctly even though they look right on the photobucket site itself. Anyway, enjoy!























  2. #2
    Ukyo's Doctor
    Joneo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana

    Posts
    1,243
    Amaterasu makes a great Neo guardian. Nice diversity in that collection. I'd recommend a few more GCN games though.

  3. #3
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Mr. Zurkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA

    Posts
    154
    I lost quite a few GCN games when I got divorced last year. I've spent the last year rebuilding the collection

  4. #4
    3t3rn@l n00b
    Mugicha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    (・へ・)

    Posts
    3,859
    nice collection man! BMO made me smile, nice touch
    Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    we barely even talk about neo here.

  5. #5
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    War Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    DIRTY JERSEY

    Posts
    63
    Great collection. Nice to see the Retro love (NES, SNES, N64, Sega systems, TG16). All systems I hold dear to my heart

  6. #6
    Banned theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    5,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zurkon View Post
    I lost quite a few GCN games when I got divorced last year. I've spent the last year rebuilding the collection
    Interesting divorce settlement.

    "You can keep the house, car and kids but im taking Super Mario Sunshine you cunt!"
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

  7. #7
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Mr. Zurkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA

    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Interesting divorce settlement.

    "You can keep the house, car and kids but im taking Super Mario Sunshine you cunt!"
    She had actually kept half of the games, the NDS, Snes, Wii and Ps3, among many other things. I forgot my new Wii is in the living room, forgot to bring it back in to my setup. Seeing us fight over the anime collection must have been hilarious XD

  8. #8
    needs help. stuck in virgina. dipindods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    long island new york

    Posts
    753
    great collection sorry u lost some but that makes it fun finding them again

  9. #9
    This is the hand that launched a thousand batches. 90s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toronto

    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zurkon View Post
    She had actually kept half of the games, the NDS, Snes, Wii and Ps3, among many other things. I forgot my new Wii is in the living room, forgot to bring it back in to my setup. Seeing us fight over the anime collection must have been hilarious XD
    Wow. Did she actually like the games, or was it the principle of getting half of the stuff, no matter what it was?

    I really like the stand/shelves that you have all of those consoles on. Where did you get it?

  10. #10
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Mr. Zurkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA

    Posts
    154
    She actually did like a lot of the games, and played games almost as much as I do. But trying to take systems I owned since childhood is just wrong. I got that stand at Best Buy, for around $80 I think. The have almost identical stands at Target, for around the same price.

  11. #11
    Robert Garcia's Butler
    malignantpoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO

    Posts
    1,286
    I really like the CRT next the the flatscreen. I have the same setup here. You know someone is rockin the old stuff when they hold on to CRT televisions.

    And... Turbo Duo sitting next to a 360, nice
    Last edited by malignantpoodle; 01-18-2013 at 02:45 PM.

  12. #12
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Mr. Zurkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA

    Posts
    154
    My setup is a little different now, I got rid of that CRT and got myself a nice PVM Also added an original Xbox, a Neo Geo X and an Omega Entertainment Machine \m/ I officially need a larger shelving unit for my consoles, lol.

  13. #13
    Belnar Institute Student
    Wookiemeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Scabb Island Caribbean

    Posts
    609
    Love the collection real jealous good to see a good range of consoles and games. Forgot how ugly American snes's are compared to Jap/European ones though

  14. #14
    Robert Garcia's Butler
    malignantpoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO

    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zurkon View Post
    My setup is a little different now, I got rid of that CRT and got myself a nice PVM
    Even better. I've a PVM myself, nothing like it.

  15. #15
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Mr. Zurkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA

    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiemeat View Post
    Love the collection real jealous good to see a good range of consoles and games. Forgot how ugly American snes's are compared to Jap/European ones though
    The Super Famicom is definitely a better looking system, I'll probably end up getting one at some point, as well as an original Famicom.

  16. #16
    Rugal's Secretary
    pipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The T-Dot

    Posts
    3,053
    Really nice console collection you have there.
    NG: DEV SCOREBOARD <<<< CLOSED DUE TO EXCESSIVELY HIGH VOLUME OF PARTICIPATION

  17. #17
    Robert Garcia's Butler
    malignantpoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO

    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zurkon View Post
    The Super Famicom is definitely a better looking system, I'll probably end up getting one at some point, as well as an original Famicom.
    If I could have only the SNES or super fami, it would be the former. I can play both on the SNES, not the case on super fami without an adapter.

  18. #18
    Belnar Institute Student
    Wookiemeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Scabb Island Caribbean

    Posts
    609
    Still can't understand why they changed the case for the SNES for the American market or what was up with the name Megadrive???

  19. #19
    Banned theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    5,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiemeat View Post
    Still can't understand why they changed the case for the SNES for the American market or what was up with the name Megadrive???
    Mate are you seroius? As if Megadrive isnt a better name than Genesis!
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

  20. #20
    Belnar Institute Student
    Wookiemeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Scabb Island Caribbean

    Posts
    609
    All I think of with Genesis is Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins playing music my dad liked!!!

  21. #21
    Cham Cham's Banana
    Mr. Zurkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA

    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiemeat View Post
    All I think of with Genesis is Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins playing music my dad liked!!!
    Me too! Lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •