Naomi Universal/Net City Club

DJ Long Cat

Armored Scrum Object
I didn't see a club page for this but I think I'd like to belong to some sort of candy cabinet club. I'll make up some signature artwork for the Naomi Universal/Net City club.

I grouped them together because they are 95% the same kind of cabinet. but I guess I could change it if you guys have some objections...

Anyway my beauty:

IMG_0882-1.jpg

Currently cleaning!!

EDIT:
sega_naomi_club.png

Made a quick logo, I think it looks fine.

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I am part of this club too!
Here is mine. And yes, they are basically the same cab.

NaomiUniversal.jpg

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I hope to be a member sometime soon. I'd love to get a naomi universal, but Ken's prices are a but out of my price range for the NNC/NU. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I own one and I'm in the middle of restoring it.

Slow movement, bt it's happening.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
i was able to find a NNC control panel. Now i just need to order that instruction sheet & my NNC will be complete

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Nice cabs guys. I can't wait to join the club. I'm just working on arrangements to buy the Net City that scgon has for sale, along with his Blast City as well. :buttrock:

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Would any of you happen to have any good scans of the Net City side art?? I need some repro ones made...and I can't seem to find any for sale at this point.

I'm not sure how common the NNC side art is anymore, so I'll be making some scans of that should anybody need it in the future...

SSS

neo retired
Super easy to turn the Naomi universals into sitdowns. I chopped 2 of them, for whatever reason didn't keep them long

HDRchampion

10 Year Member

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
The problem is the new net city cpo is out of stock and will no longer be sold. Glad I got mine. :)

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
If you're looking for Net City side arts, its available here...
http://www.arcadeinvaders.com/index....dot57ikhf2e6o7

Thanks a lot, I couldn't find these anyplace!

[holy shit, they have NNC side art?! I should jump on this out of principle even though I don't have one!/QUOTE]

I'd think about it, Giz10uk said last week that once his stock is out that it won't be refilled...

KEN TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I checked with him this week too and he doesn't have any either, though he did have similar replacements, which he also has up on ebay. He does have some NNC Tekken 5 cabinets that look pretty nice also...

The problem is the new net city cpo is out of stock and will no longer be sold. Glad I got mine.

I'm keeping an eye out for one of these if you ever run across another:D

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Thanks a lot, I couldn't find these anyplace!

[holy shit, they have NNC side art?! I should jump on this out of principle even though I don't have one!/QUOTE]

I'd think about it, Giz10uk said last week that once his stock is out that it won't be refilled...

I checked with him this week too and he doesn't have any either, though he did have similar replacements, which he also has up on ebay. He does have some NNC Tekken 5 cabinets that look pretty nice also...

I'm keeping an eye out for one of these if you ever run across another:D

Yeah when i bought my New Net City, Ken did not have any CP with the original...If i were you do not get his replica SEGA Net City Overlay...Its garbage...Also, the one that Gizone doesn't look like it will match the New Net City color them...I also think they look like garbage but that's just me haha...

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Hey Guys! I'm in the club now too!
2012-12-08_08-07-20_184.jpg

Mine's a stand up typing cab. Planning to fully convert this into a The Typing of the Dead that can swap out control panels to be another fighter cab.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Welcome to the club. I might have a front access panel door for you. Drop me a PM or text and we'll discuss it.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
photostream

Guess you can add me to the club. Funny, I picked this up a couple days after grabbing KaPH33n's. :) Good karma I guess. Got it from an arcade that was reducing its floor space.

Welcome to the club too! :D

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
photostream

Guess you can add me to the club. Funny, I picked this up a couple days after grabbing KaPH33n's. :) Good karma I guess. Got it from an arcade that was reducing its floor space.

ORANGE! That's sweet man. Your link is tagged with img and instead of url, but I was able to see the cab after copying the link. Definitely a unique piece of equipment.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Thanks for pointing that out Chris. I'm at work and for some reason photos never show up on this computer.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Part of the club as well. This cab was on location for 10yrs. Completely nasty and years of split drinks and never cleaned by employees. Thx to Rog and Craig for helping me out. USA CP harness is gone and replaced with the nice panel mount harness and NOS CP. General/Hard cleaning throughout the cab has been completed.

Before:
Naomi_Uni.jpg

Uni_CP_Lower.jpg

After:
Uni_CP_Lower_clean.jpg

naomi_cp.jpg

naomi_clean.jpg

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Nice restore job ReplicaX!

Here's what I spent my morning doing:
2012-12-09_14-19-51_574.jpg