Neo Geo X wish list

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If it actually need that dock station to charge, the carrying case would have to be a lot bigger than necessary.

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
if we look the price of this portable and compare with 3ds and psvita, this console its a bit expensive. but if you are a fan of SNK and you can´t buy the games for neo geo AES, this console is cheaper.
now with the pre order you can get an extra game on cartridge SD "NINJA MASTERS" this game on AES cost around 500usd. i hope they relesease much more games in SD. the problem is that will be release in 2 months and we have not idea if will be in the same day more games on SD to buy.
many people wants to buy this system but its afraid if pays for only play 20 games no more.

i think if they release this consola with some of these games on SD, many people buy this portable at same day.
neo turf masters, windjammers, art of fighting 3, king of fighters 98, metal slug X, metal slug 3, super sidekicks 2, samurai spirits rpg, bust a move.

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
It would be totally sweet if they start to release more games for this (in sd card format) with cases covers and manuals.

By the looks of the pre-order sd card game, if it only comes on a blisterpack, it is a letdown :/

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
ninja masters it seems not has box. we haven´t idea about other games, prices and if they becomes on boxes like 3ds.

KBneospy

Marked Wolf
I am really hoping there is some other games on the shelves when this arrives. I'd really love it if there was something exclusive from SNKP to kick this off, but that is probably too much to hope for. I hope SNKP at least acknowledges this.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
If it's hackable which I wouldn't doubt it is, then people will love it more for that.

Exactly! Finally someone being more realistic about this damn thing. They're mostly 15-20 year old games, who fucking cares? I don't even think SNKP gives a flying fuck, there's no mention of the NGX I could find on their website.

Aside from being hackable, if, for some reason it's not, I'll be happy if I can get the following games:
Metal Slug X & 3
Last Blade 2
Mark of teh Wolves
Waku Waku 7
Bust-A-Move
KoF 99-02
All the other SamShos
Rage of the Dragons
Crossed Swords
The Super Spy
Windjammers

Hack the damn thing, play the games and be happy. It's about the games, fuck the other bullshit, enjoy them.

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
I think they will wait to see the sales and if they see are good then SD release more games.
but I think it would be better with the console, there are several games in SD format. Neo Turf Masters, windjammers, puzzle bobble, Aero Fighters, etc ..
the other day I found a video of gamespot. you can see how it works the system in their hands and on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qeUoS7THok

gatsu25

Galford's Armourer
There seems to be a lot of concern regarding the release of this thing. I have some concerns too, but at the same time, I preordered one and I am hoping for the best. My first hope is that the separate cards get real packaging, not just paper backs sealed in plastic. After that, I hope to see some real rarities get released on this thing. Kizuna Encounter, Super Sidekicks 4, Waku Waku 7, etc. It would also be really cool to get support from say NG: DEV Team. Wouldn't it be awesome to get a real release of Ghostlop?

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
i dont know if take the risk to buy this portable the same is out or wait a few weeks to see if they release more games on SD. im sure that the games on cartridge depends the sales of this portable.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I've already preordered the system. Once it arrives in December I'll definitely write up what I think of it. I do have the same concerns as some others here do though. I am hoping that SNK/P will offiicially endorse this in some way, and that more games will get released. Whether the system is hackable or not isn't really a concern for me personally, since if I want to emulate something I'll just use an emulator on my laptop. I'm just hoping that this system helps revive the Neo Geo brand and bring more recognition to SNK.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Achievements!
Tutorials!
Downloadable content!

Oh noes! Looks like a mob of angry Neo Geo hardcore purists! They have sharpened mvs cartridges with them! (Mint hologram labels) Some of them have the full kit! Gotta run!

Last edited: