New NEOGEO game: "NEO XYX" NG: DEV.TEAM 2013

wheelaa

New Challenger
@ Piwi or others who have received the homecart so far...I assume NG: DEV.TEAM didn't include that nice NGDEV logo embossed cardboard case too?

(As seen in http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-NG-DEV-Team&p=3534368&viewfull=1#post3534368 )

Their store didn't indicate that copies would, so I wasn't / am not expecting one. Still curious though as it was decent enough quality, and sits better with me than indirectly supporting a shady character with those repro (insert creasing....oh noes!) clamshells.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I doubt we will see those again since the only reason they even existed was due to that fuckwit DavidG taking forever to get his repro cases, which he sold as authentic NOS, into the hands of ngdev.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That cardboard case is super tight. Tough to get the cart out without breaking something.

wheelaa

New Challenger
I'm shocked people actually look to take the cart out...possibly even for playing? ;)

(Shome mishtake, shurely? Ed)

Thanks all.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Finally got a 'processing' message. Get Excite :-) wonder how long it will take after they ship XYX to get LHBP shipped.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Finally got a 'processing' message. Get Excite :-) wonder how long it will take after they ship XYX to get LHBP shipped.

I wouldn't mind if they really take time to ship out LHPB this year, after all the AES/MVS pre-orders from NGDEV and Neobitz, need to save up for Razion AES. As we all know, gotta get it as soon as NGDEV puts it up for pre-orders.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
So, has anyone actually inserted the cart in their AES yet?....just curious.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
So, has anyone actually inserted the cart in their AES yet?....just curious.

Blasphemy! No one ever insert their AES cartridges in their systems. But joking aside, it wouldn't be any different than the MVS release.

Hi
say .... what do you see the game?
the problems of the dreamcast version are they always present?
thank you very much

If I recall correctly, the issues with the Dc version was when the game was played in yoko mode. This doesn't support that (only TATE, with optional un-tate controls).

Last edited:

DeusVult

Another Striker
how many do we know of have have the delivery status changed? mines still says pre-order confirmed :(

Piwi

Rugal's Thug
Just a little hint, if you press and hold the A button when booting the system up, you can rotate the screen Yoko/Tate - I don't know if it was the same with the MVS version or if it was the C button

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
If I recall correctly, the issues with the Dc version was when the game was played in yoko mode.

Not exactly, there were a handful of issues with the DC port. Bomb fragments inconsistently carrying over to the next stage was just one of the many problems. Doesn’t really matter, it’s not like anyone plays the game.