What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
^
Nice. I never had a chance to play it yet; always wanted to though. It looks interesting; very different than other fighters on the Neo.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Waku Waku 7 does shine on a cab, although the Saturn version is a pretty good port (and I love the Saturn controllers/sticks). WW7 sticks out from the NG competition just in terms of quirkiness and charm. Every character is memorable and viable.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Pretty much just Fatal Fury Special. I forgot how great and solid this game is.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Finally got a copy of Tekken Tag 2 for PS3 - $20 at Best Buy. I've just been playing with friends up until now. The Tekken Tunes feature is great and keeps playing match after match fun and interesting.

I do wish they had put in Tekken Bowl or Tekken Ball (in all of the versions). The fighting is still top notch, though.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I just recently picked up Vampire Hunter, Vampire Savior, and Street Fighter Alpha. Having a little get-together tomorrow nite and Vampire savior is going to be the centerpiece:glee:

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
KOF '99 -> started because it is the only KOF I have for my AES.
'98 was always my favourite, but man... I am really getting into this one. SNK goodness!

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Pretty much just Fatal Fury Special. I forgot how great and solid this game is.

Yes, this I play in-between KOF'99 sessions.
Back in the day when I had a big MVS collection, I never paid much attention to FFS.

A decade later and all I have is an AES with a few carts, one of them being FFS. Finally put some time into it and am amazed. Can't believe I always ignored it for more 'flashy' games such as Garou and later KOFs.
It has been said on this Forum before, but FFS is a beast. Top 5 for sure.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Plugged Kabuki Klash back in my system today, just good ridiculous fun.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Back to Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Mainly Heroes and Heralds.
Put some time into Dr. Doom and he's becoming a favorite character.
I used to run Deadpool, Ryu, Modok. But, after taking a break, it's starting to look like I can use Spider-Man, Hulk, Dr. Doom as a decent team.

Not that it matters much. I'm "That guy that plays fighters all the time" in my local group. So, there's a plateau that's going to be hard to break without being able to play online.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Playing SamSho5 and Kof02 sparingly these days. Good games, though definitely not great because of obvious flaws in their design.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Just received KoF 2000 for my AES the other day, It was the only KoF I'd never played before in any form. I was immediately floored and hooked. '97 is still far and away my favourite, but MAN! I could not believe I'd never played this, or how much there is to it!

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
I started playing world heroes perfect on my neo geo x handheld. It's a really fun game but man some of the moves are hard to do on the handheld because of say having to hit A and D at the sametime can be near impossible on the handheld. Other then that great game very strange characters.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I started playing world heroes perfect on my neo geo x handheld. It's a really fun game but man some of the moves are hard to do on the handheld because of say having to hit A and D at the sametime can be near impossible on the handheld. Other then that great game very strange characters.
Man, I love World Heroes games. The only thing I think WH perfect is missing from the previous game is Deathmatch mode. I frickin LOVED that! I also have a hard time on the handheld, I mostly either play it on the Dock, or my NGCD if the NeoGeo X doesn't need charging.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Playing some MK 1 today.

was actually fliPPing through a comic book at a thrift store yesterday and saw this, brought back a alot of memories.

961a2743-4952-4ee7-b5b3-896e1454df3e.jpg

Edit: found this too:

Last edited:

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Ive playing KOF 13 & Persona 4 arena on my 360 and playing KOF 2002-DM 99, Last Blade 2 Final Ed, and
Garou Mark of the Wolves on my Dreamcast.

ESP_SVT

New Challenger
KOF '98, The Last Blade 2, Garou MOTW (these three almost always)

KOF XIII is awesome. It's got tons of replay value and should take a while to master. Having said that, I still can't wait for XIV (bring back Geese!).

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The first World Heroes, deathmatch mode is better than anything else.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I got my 4-slot back from Channelmaniac today and was finally able to play Last Blade for more than a couple of minutes without it going haywire. Afterwards, I threw on some Matrimelee, RotD, and MotW. Damn it feels good to finally have a working machine!

psychobear85

B. Jenet's Firstmate
SS2- Favorite in the series
KOF 99- second favorite in the series
Teaching my 5 year old how to get the tricks down.