What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thats whats up. Lets do tomorrow or wed. Gotta go home a mess with my Neo29. Also need to take measurements for the custom ls40 shaft im going to have made so i can put it in my VSHG.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Last couple of days I played a few matches Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike (arc), Street Fighter Zero 2 (arc) and Super Street Fighter 4 (X360)

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
playing world warrior and super sf2 for the snes. snes capcom ports always have a charm to them where i don't care if they're a downgrade.

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
IMHO all 4 games are really solid. You already have the board, mind as well go for it, they're not expensive or at least they shouldn't be. Buriki One is an acquired taste but it's a lot of fun once you get it and have friends to play it with. I used to play that a lot with DZ and FR, good times. FFWA is definitely the best out of the 4 but the samsho games have a lot of aura, beautiful portrait arts, prolly the best part, the kills can be downright amazing, the mood of the game is tangible, everything that isn't 3D is done beautifully, everything that is 3D is pretty much up to par with the times of 3D graphics, maybe not as good as Tekken...maybe? Still very good! Wait until you make your first kill on Samsho II, holy shit!

Edit: I've been playing Tekken 7, HD Remix and 3rdS, flaking the rust off and getting back in gear, ready for all of you fuckers!

Finally got hold of a Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage board. This game is really excellent. Too bad it can suffer from slowdown when things get hectic. Got the feeling there's somekind of input lag as well which makes comboing off moves a bit difficult. Nevertheless, been working on some combos and this game has some legit stuff.... Timing needs to be nailed down though....

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight on the Nintendo DS. Never heard of it until recently, when I stumbled upon a review of it online, and, it looked/sounded cool, so, I bought a copy from GameStop. Rather than a normal world tournament type set-up, each character has 50 challenges to work through against various opponents, and often multiple opponents simultaneously, under various win conditions (defeat all enemies, win within the time limit, don't take a single hit, finish with a super move, etc.) There's also scored 9-stage survival mode and single bouts against the CPU. There are a lot of characters and supers to unlock (you can take up to five supers into each fight, with about half of those being unique to the character, and cycle through them with the L/R buttons during a bout), but you only get two warriors to start with (Dragon Knight and Wing Knight), so, it's going to take a LONG time for me to get them all (I've only unlocked three more so far). Gameplay-wise, it's kind of a button masher and has a jump button, which I've never liked in fighters, but, given that it's a 3D brawler, and double tapping up/down are used to 3D dodge, I understand the reasoning there. Pretty impressive graphics/sound for a NDS game too. No 2P/VS mode at all though which is kind of odd.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Mostly SFV. but did play 3rd Strike on fightcade for the 1st time (though I did play it on Supercade back in the day). I'm glad I had a vet challenge me. It glitched every few games and the connection was kinda rough, but then again used to 3rd Strike OE

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
KOF 95 and Double Dragon on the MVS.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Some quick matches with GUTZ on USFII switcheroo special afternoon...GGS but I gotta charge them grippers!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It was super fun. Gotta do some more.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I got Asura Buster. It's really cool. I've only been experimenting with the main character so far, but pulling off strings and wall-bounce juggles is a lot of fun. That music though... x_X

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thanks guys, i feel we are some of the lucky ones. No flood damage to home or cars. Just power outage in my area. Some heavy flooding all throughout houston. 3 lights down there is heavy flooding too. As long as the dams hold for now, i think we are in the clear.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Glad your ok bro. Hopefully you got some handhelds to play until the juice comes back on.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Im def luckier than alot. Power came back on last night. Drove around yesterday, the flooding is alot closer than i thought. All the neighborhoods around me were flooded. IF harvey had hit another day or two as originally predicted i would probably be in the flood zone.
Plan to try and help out at a animal shelter this weekend.