What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I feel you! RB2 is also becoming a better experience for me each time I play it. Sprites are amazing, music is decent, controls and mechanics are simple enough. Also it is like the ultimate Fatal Fury dream match with a few new challengers added.

I've always love Rb2 over Garou as far as gameplay. RB2's roster is great, was bummed that Rick never made any more appearances as a fighter in other games.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Started playing Galaxy Fight this week. It's been fun so far, not really seeing why it gets such a bad rap.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I've always love Rb2 over Garou as far as gameplay. RB2's roster is great, was bummed that Rick never made any more appearances as a fighter in other games.

At least Rick might show up in KOF XIV. I just got XIV in this weekend and have been loving all of the throw back that the game is sending the fans. All of the characters are really cool and I love that the tournament scene has allot of different characters that are hitting top 8 outside of maybe Leona and Nakaruru.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
I got KoF '97 as well as the awesome HSS-0136 arcade stick for the Sega Saturn recently, so I've been playing that. Also got Street Fighter Zero 3 Saikyo Dojo for the Dreamcast with an arcade stick for that too. I'm pretty happy, not gonna lie.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I got KoF '97 as well as the awesome HSS-0136 arcade stick for the Sega Saturn recently, so I've been playing that. Also got Street Fighter Zero 3 Saikyo Dojo for the Dreamcast with an arcade stick for that too. I'm pretty happy, not gonna lie.

i'm jealous. everything you just described is what i would consider the perfect gift for my self. enjoy them now that summer is nearly here ;).

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I'm marathoning the fatal fury series again, as always. Been on Fatal Fury Special this week. Wubba Wubba

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
waiting on the KOF XIV patch today (damn it's late) got to play SVC Chaos with a Japanese friend online. God that game can be so much fun. Other then that sucked at playing RB2. Goofed on TTT2 and Garou. Not a bad way to spend off days.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
i'm jealous. everything you just described is what i would consider the perfect gift for my self. enjoy them now that summer is nearly here ;).

Ever since December, I've kinda been on an import kick. I finally have a Japanese Saturn on the way, so I can finally pick up KoF '95 for it, as well as Metal Slug (since I think that one actually only works with the 1MB Ram cart and not the Pro AR). Also getting a Neo Geo CD soon, hopefully.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Ever since December, I've kinda been on an import kick. I finally have a Japanese Saturn on the way, so I can finally pick up KoF '95 for it, as well as Metal Slug (since I think that one actually only works with the 1MB Ram cart and not the Pro AR). Also getting a Neo Geo CD soon, hopefully.

all good choices. i my self have never owned a neo cd, but it's a great console to make a good neo geo game collection on the cheap.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

MSlug Saturn does work with the AR, not all ARs are 1-4MB, some are only 4MB but the ones that are 1-4MB work with pretty much anything except for KOF'95 which comes with a proprietary cart. Great port!

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
Mostly RB2, mixed with some KOF98. I enjoy RB2 more then Garou as well atm.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
King of Fighters 2002 vanilla (MVS). Played a lot of 98 and 95 over the past year or so, decided to get stuck into a later entry. It's a lot of fun, I just wish the backgrounds were a bit better. Kind of hoping XI get's a steam release one day.

Last edited:

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Good to know about the Saturn cart compatibility. Hoping to eventually snag a copy of Metal Slug for the Saturn someday. Maybe Fatal Fury 3 and Real Bout too.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
King of Fighters 2002 vanilla (MVS). Played a lot of 98 and 95 over the past year or so, decided to get stuck into a later entry. It's a lot of fun, I just wish the backgrounds were a bit better. Kind of hoping XI get's a steam release one day.

i've been waiting ages for snk to release kof 11 outside of psn. would of loved it if they released it for xbox live arcade. might still get it for the ps2.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've been playing the fighting game of cleaning up the garage, fucking birch tree's disperse these little bits from their seed pods and they piss me right off.

leaf-003_600.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If you are referring on Atomiswave version, graphics are shitty though.. Don't they?

Yes and no...to me the sprites look like ass on 31khz but the backgrounds looks great. On 15khz the sprites look half decent and the backgrounds look blurry, so I dunno it's a toss I guess. The PS2 import on progressive scan looks so clean on 480p CRT, it really shines and benefits from all those extra characters. Great port!