What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Big brother and I have been going hard on Blazblue lately.
Ragna (him) vs Yuki Terumi (me) 1 and 1/2 hours straight
sometimes

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
So for the past few weeks I have had an itch to play CVS2. I'm even playing a new team (Kim, King, Yuri). If Capcom doesn't announce this game soon I might have to start a campaign like "When's Marvel?".

Also playing Garou on PS4 and keeping up with the Missions in SFV (P.S. not excited for Kolin).

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
So for the past few weeks I have had an itch to play CVS2. I'm even playing a new team (Kim, King, Yuri). If Capcom doesn't announce this game soon I might have to start a campaign like "When's Marvel?".

Also playing Garou on PS4 and keeping up with the Missions in SFV (P.S. not excited for Kolin).

why not? she looks awesome

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Naruto: Ninja Destiny on the Nintendo DS. There aren't a heck of a lot of fighters on the DS to begin with, so, I figured I'd give this one a go after reading a positive review on IGN or somewhere. The ability to instantly teleport behind your opponent whenever you want (provided you have at least one bar in your super meter full) is interesting, and a great way to escape combos. It's kind of a button masher, but not too shabby for a licensed game.

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
I just finished Samurai Shodown 2 on NGCD, Now I'll go for SSIII on the same system. I want to clear all SS this year, but still have to buy SSV for the MVS. I was also playing the Killer instinct Shadow lords, but I stoped to play the Neo Geo :)

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
just put my mvs board back in the cab. Been playing some Breakers Revenge, karnovs revenge, kof 98, mark of the wolves and some RB2

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
getting back into KOF XIV after taking a lil break. Learning verse right now

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I just put Samurai Shodown back in the 4-slot a couple days ago.

I love it, but after not having played it, literally, for years, I am complete rubbish. Even though I completely suck right now, I enjoy it immensely.

I do get annoyed with any number of complete whiffs through my adversary, due to the weird (non) combo timing the game has, but I still keep at it because the package is so good.

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just finished playing some Real Bout 2 and dammit that game is awesome. Maybe I'm still just in the honeymoon phase but I think I like it more than Garou.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Just finished playing some Real Bout 2 and dammit that game is awesome. Maybe I'm still just in the honeymoon phase but I think I like it more than Garou.

good choice. i for one like all the real bout games more than garou. although garou is still a favourite.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Got games online in Garou on my vacation tried for RB2 but no luck. Personally I prefer Garou mostly because I tolerate the 3 button setup (fuck the 4th being a plane shift), but it's still a damn good game.

Also played SFxTK, KOF XIV, '98UM, '02UM, and SFV on this vacation.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Undernight in Birth is free for PSN users on PS3, check it out!

I've been out of the loop, I've been playing Dark Souls, Doom and Nioh. I'm coming back soon, prolly jump on fightcade first and catch up with AJ, it's been a while.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I play Tekken Tag 1 but I can work with it, I have it for 360 ATM, I also have it for PS3 but not with me though.

Edit: I got Hybrid on PS3 ATM, I just have a binder with a few discs, soon I'll get all my stuff.

Last edited:

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

I feel you! RB2 is also becoming a better experience for me each time I play it. Sprites are amazing, music is decent, controls and mechanics are simple enough. Also it is like the ultimate Fatal Fury dream match with a few new challengers added.

geise

Mickey's Coach
Going back through my Saturn stuff since it's been forever. Decided to play some Rabbit. Realized how much I suck at it, but enjoyed it enough to keep playing.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
been practicing Andy for the past few days in KOF XIV. got some good corner combos that do around 450-520 damage for 2 meter

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Street Fighter V seems to be freely available on Steam until 4.4 if anyone wants to take a look into it.
I'll do so most probably.

EDIT: this seems to be some special online version test - I seem to be unable to start anything offline, the "normal" game is still priced as usual in the story, but disappointing considering the ad in the steam store tbh

Last edited: