What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
nothing lately, i need to get playing some games or im gonna lose my mind. Just alittle CVS2 here and there on the cab. Been neglecting fightcade

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Same thing happened to me when I got my Naomi set up, CVS2, A3U, GGXXAC. Talk about hooked!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
My Garou cart should arrive today. I've already given my Dreamcast version to my brother.

Gonna put some serious time into it when I get home from work tonight.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Get some MOTW going on fightcade, lots of good competition in there.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Been playing a lot of KOF 97.

97 Import on PSX was my first introduction to the King of Fighters games outside of a couple matches of KoF 95 at a friends house.
I loved the Battle between Orochi Iori or Leona. Even the last battle with Orochi was full of SNK cheese yet still kind of great due to his light beam attack.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Same thing happened to me when I got my Naomi set up, CVS2, A3U, GGXXAC. Talk about hooked!

I need to get a conversion of A3U!!!! A3 is a must have, i frkn love that game, havent played it since the last time we played. We should jump on today. Got my Il and Happ hardware in the mail yesterday. Gotta take out the American setup for a spin tonight

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Played some Alpha 3 and Super Turbo last night on fightcade, rusty as hell but that's how the cookie crumbles.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers on the Nintendo DS. It's kind of like a Smash Bros. version of Guilty Gear I guess . . . up to 4 fighters going at it simultaneously across both screens. Kind of chaotic and not as good as the "normal" 1-on-1 Guilty Gear gameplay, but interesting. Plus the touch screen mini games are kind of fun.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i just realised that i've been playing samurai shodown 3 everyday for the past month. the game has my favourite move sets for a lot of the characters. and add that with a very satisfying ai, and you have one of my favourite games in the series. i hadn't touch this in years, and i forgot how much i love it.

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
Playing a ton of 3S and SFV to try to get ready for NEC this weekend, I'm gonna lose awfully but it's at least going to be fun!

Also tried my hand at some Revelator and Melty blood this evening and I swear anime fighters make absolutely no sense to me, I really want to like them but it always just ends with me having no idea what's going on

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
i just realised that i've been playing samurai shodown 3 everyday for the past month. the game has my favourite move sets for a lot of the characters. and add that with a very satisfying ai, and you have one of my favourite games in the series. i hadn't touch this in years, and i forgot how much i love it.

Need to sink my teeth into this one, spent more time with IV. Interested having read about the damage and AI. Maybe once I've saved for a Neo SD...

Put KOF 98 back in the AES tonight, timeless. It's just a blast juggling characters and learning move sets. Never get tired of just taking in the graphical details and OST

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played my 1st playable match in UMVC3. With a guy in Ireland, on the PS4 version. I would love to know why every time I played UMVC3 on 360 it had a bunk load of input delay and slowdown, but with someone thousands of miles away it just has a little input delay. That's fucked up.

Also played FFS, RBFFS, KOF XIV, Garou, 3rd Strike, and TTT2

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Need to sink my teeth into this one, spent more time with IV. Interested having read about the damage and AI. Maybe once I've saved for a Neo SD...

Put KOF 98 back in the AES tonight, timeless. It's just a blast juggling characters and learning move sets. Never get tired of just taking in the graphical details and OST

i highly recommend samurai shodown 3, although it seems to be one of those games people either love or hate. so if you've never played it before, go in with an open mind.

i've also been playing a lot of king of fighters 98. especially with the ex characters. ex terry and ryo are petty sweet.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
i highly recommend samurai shodown 3, although it seems to be one of those games people either love or hate. so if you've never played it before, go in with an open mind.

i've also been playing a lot of king of fighters 98. especially with the ex characters. ex terry and ryo are petty sweet.

Safe, got a few MVS games coming in the post, although there is a cheap SS3 cart for sale in the local area.....:keke:

Been rocking Kyo, King and Kim in 98 although I'm tempted to drop Kim for a while and practice with Chris. Game is so damn good.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
So is UMVC3 on PS4 an improvement all around?

From what I heard it's the PS3 version which wasn't as good as the 360 version. The guy I was playing has a super good connection with me so I think I was just lucky. I suck at UMVC3 though. I really need good connections to get the timing down when playing a human.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Battle Arena Toshinden Remix on the Saturn. Lots of it, for some reason. I mean I love the game a lot but I don't usually spend this much time repeatedly playing a game. But then again I'm weening off my psych meds and im feeling very reclusive and abnormal. It is one of the most nostalgic games ever for me, I get so happy when I hear all the music. Hey... by the way.... is it my TV/connection, or is the balance of SFX and BGM in Toshinden Remix really bad? It sounds like the BGM is lke 25% or more lower than the SFX.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Safe, got a few MVS games coming in the post, although there is a cheap SS3 cart for sale in the local area.....:keke:

Been rocking Kyo, King and Kim in 98 although I'm tempted to drop Kim for a while and practice with Chris. Game is so damn good.

good selection of characters. kyo, king and kim are some of my favourites, although i'm not much of a chris fan. i my self have been planning to practice with kensou for a very long time. i like the character and his play style and played with him here and there, but i really need to spend more time to get really good with him.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Just picked up Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, looking forward to getting in to it.

i haven't played a guilty gear game in years, but planning on getting xrd because the visuals and specials look amazing.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Battle Arena Toshinden Remix on the Saturn. Lots of it, for some reason. I mean I love the game a lot but I don't usually spend this much time repeatedly playing a game. But then again I'm weening off my psych meds and im feeling very reclusive and abnormal. It is one of the most nostalgic games ever for me, I get so happy when I hear all the music. Hey... by the way.... is it my TV/connection, or is the balance of SFX and BGM in Toshinden Remix really bad? It sounds like the BGM is lke 25% or more lower than the SFX.

It's been 15 years or more since I owned that game, but I remember it being a shitty port compared to the PSX version. The only one I still own in the Toshinden series is 2. I mostly kept it because the soundtrack is so kick ass.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It is a shitty port compared to the PSX, sadly, but its not terribly different. Certainly playable, and Cupido is an available character.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I agree that the BAT Remix isn't as good as the PSX version of BAT graphically, but it does have the added story mode with voiced dialogue and the extra boss, Cupido, you just mentioned. The sound comes off okay to me, plus it's redbook audio, so you can pop the disc into your stereo/discman and listen to the tunes whenever you want.