What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
no problem man, def wanna change out that battery unless seller can confirm it was changed recently

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
My good friend Steven is coming over in a few minutes and we're going to play Project M version 3.6. I main Wario and he plays a mean Kirby so many of our bouts are pretty epic. As my backup character I often use Donkey Kong and he'll sometimes switch over to Luigi. Even though I own Sm4sh on the Wii U we still prefer to play Project M on the original Wii because its faster pace makes it much more enjoyable.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Steven beat me like a red-headed step child at PM so I challenged him to one of my old-school favorites on the N64 so I could exact my revenge. :lolz:

KillerInstinctGoldComplete.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Been a semi funk of late. I either play sore winners or sore losers. It seems like nobody can be happy just playing a game. Makes me wanna play less when nobody seems to be having fun, or have fun by acting like an asshole.

Playing MOTW, TTT2, Xrd Revelator, and RBFFS

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Cheer up, I'll put you down with a smile. LMK when you wanna play some SF.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Honestly I'd probably be happier with you whoopin on me in HD Remix. At least you can just chill and play.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah man, we should play some games soon. I dunno if I'd be doing a whole lot of whooping though, I haven't played HDRemix for a while now but I really wanna get back into it. Lately I've been playing with friends locally. Mostly 3rdS and Alpha 3 Upper.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played some dude from Korea on ST today but mostly got bodied. Never seen a Dhalsim like his before. Completely neutralized Ryu. I had to use Guile and Honda to keep up. Fun matches.

Actually messed with Alpha 3 of late trying to unlock Guile on the PSX version that's on my bootleg xbox. Would be nice to have the extra characters ready to go if I bring it to a party or something. Envious you're getting offline matches in 3rd Strike and A3U. The last time I got to play A3U with someone is probably 12 years ago. At least fightcade still has the original.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I am actually playing RBFF2 again this week. I want to pick around the board this time because there are so many characters that are interesting to me that I don't try. Namely Joe, The Twins and Rick. But I still kind of dig some of the things I see people do with Bob during Fight Cade play. He and Billy Cane do so much damage with what looks like very little effort from the player...

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I am actually playing RBFF2 again this week. I want to pick around the board this time because there are so many characters that are interesting to me that I don't try. Namely Joe, The Twins and Rick. But I still kind of dig some of the things I see people do with Bob during Fight Cade play. He and Billy Cane do so much damage with what looks like very little effort from the player...

i think joe and andy play better in rbspecial. but joe's super in rb2 makes it worth while. real bout 2 probably has my favourite terry ever. i love his move set, especially that swoop kick witch opens to great combos.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
i think joe and andy play better in rbspecial. but joe's super in rb2 makes it worth while. real bout 2 probably has my favourite terry ever. i love his move set, especially that swoop kick witch opens to great combos.
Yeah I think that move that Terry uses has allot more utility than Power Dunk ever had. Sure you can get punished just as hard on a Blocked power Dunk, but you still get the knock down and the combo potential is definitely there.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Played some dude from Korea on ST today but mostly got bodied. Never seen a Dhalsim like his before. Completely neutralized Ryu. I had to use Guile and Honda to keep up. Fun matches.

Actually messed with Alpha 3 of late trying to unlock Guile on the PSX version that's on my bootleg xbox. Would be nice to have the extra characters ready to go if I bring it to a party or something. Envious you're getting offline matches in 3rd Strike and A3U. The last time I got to play A3U with someone is probably 12 years ago. At least fightcade still has the original.

I'm lucky to be in a circle of friends that love arcade games like I do. Yeah I play fightcade A3 with AJ the most. Charlie V-Ism is my favorite, in A3U DJ X-Ism is really good, his V-Ism is taking me time to get used to. I'm starting to work on some Fei-Long V-Ism stuff, I like him a lot.

^I'm down for World Heroes in Fightcade.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Shin- Id be down for some RB2 sometime, havent touched that game in a minute

Electric- Luck son of a bitch! wish i had friends that enjoyed all those classic fighters, such great games. And its been awhile since i played a console version of SFA3 with extra characters. I need to give SFA3U a try once i get my naomi setup.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah man Naomi is the way to go! Did you get that CVS2 yet? Dreamcast SFA3 is also good of course. The ultimate A3 I think is the Saturn one, so clean, 240p, CPS2 port environment, survival reverse dramatic battle, it's got it all and then some.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Haven't touched it in a while so tonight after work I'm gonna play Pokken Tournament on my Wii U between sips of Jim Beam Apple mixed with ginger ale. Just in case anyone is wondering, I main Lucario.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've been wondering about Pokken, I gave it to my GF 'cause she's a Pokémon fiend. I've yet to try it though but I will sooner or later, looks like fun, I also got her the Pokken Gamepad, pretty slick, I love seeing a gamepad with no analogue sticks, I had to get it. Apparently it only works on that game, not like a classic controller, bummer.

Last night with andsuchisdeath, he came by to help me test a couple of things and we managed to get a few games of Alpha 3, Fatal Fury Special, KOF '95 and Ninja Masters'. I'm very new to Ninja Masters', I've always thought it looked and played good but I never got deep into it, playing with ASID I realized NM is so awesome, I'm not even at the learning stage, total noob here but I got to play with a charge character and things went rather well! Excited to actually learn the ins and outs of the game, I'll prolly stick to this charging character for now until I learn more.

Edit: In the process of moving again, gonna pack light for a while but I'm taking fightcade with me so I'm gonna be down for some Ninja Masters' real soon, I hope you guys join in so we can train together!

Last edited:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Last edited:

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Last night with andsuchisdeath, he came by to help me test a couple of things and we managed to get a few games of Alpha 3, Fatal Fury Special, KOF '95 and Ninja Masters'. I'm very new to Ninja Masters', I've always thought it looked and played good but I never got deep into it, playing with ASID I realized NM is so awesome, I'm not even at the learning stage, total noob here but I got to play with a charge character and things went rather well! Excited to actually learn the ins and outs of the game, I'll prolly stick to this charging character for now until I learn more.

I too have been playing Ninja Master's lately and find it VERY satisfying when I pull off a 17 hit combo with Karasu. For the life of me I can't understand why more people aren't aware of this wonderful game.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Shin- Id be down for some RB2 sometime, havent touched that game in a minute
Oh yeh for sure man. I will get Fight Cade setup eventually and shoot you a pm for your SN. I am kind of interested in playing RB2, Karnovs, and Maybe some SFA2 (although that one is a little intimidating with the custom combos).

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
I too have been playing Ninja Master's lately and find it VERY satisfying when I pull off a 17 hit combo with Karasu. For the life of me I can't understand why more people aren't aware of this wonderful game.

Agree. This is one of the most underrated Neo Geo titles.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh yeh for sure man. I will get Fight Cade setup eventually and shoot you a pm for your SN. I am kind of interested in playing RB2, Karnovs, and Maybe some SFA2 (although that one is a little intimidating with the custom combos).

Hey don't leave me out of the fun! LMK when you wanna have some games too! I'm down for anything!

As for SFA2 custom combos, don't worry too much, start with a flurry of HP, just spam it and maybe finish it with a special, takes decent health, sounds cool and it makes you look like you know what you're doing. A2 customs combos are quick, not a whole lot of time to get fancy so don't, just go for damage.