What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just started playing Vampire Savior on the Pandoras Box 4 for the first time tonight. Need to find a CPS2 version. This game rocks.
19567fe619910fa8511065f40b3ceedd.jpg

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Yesterday I played Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution and tested my Naomi 2. Animation of this game rocks. Last week I was playing Tekken 5 DR on a Namco system 256. Great fun.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Just been playing KOF XIV when ever i have time. Learning K' right now. Still play SFV from time to time. But its kind of boring

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Got back in to SF5 after a couple of months off. Lot of FANG and Boxer but Urien's gonna house a lot of fools.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Just started playing Vampire Savior on the Pandoras Box 4 for the first time tonight. Need to find a CPS2 version. This game rocks.

Played with AJ some VS on Fightcade along with ST and SVC. Also played some 3rdS and Alpha 3 Upper and CPS2 with local pals.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Fighters History Dynamite (Karnov's revenge).
I never got to play this years ago and ever since I have been seeing it appear in the FGC I was always kind of fascinated about why it was such a hype game. So this weekend I loaded the game up on the multicart and had a blast with it. Although, I could see the Street Fighter 2 rip offs, the game has its own charm about it as well as the computer isn't as hard to deal with as something like AOF2 or Kof 99's Boss..

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Fighters History Dynamite (Karnov's revenge).
I never got to play this years ago and ever since I have been seeing it appear in the FGC I was always kind of fascinated about why it was such a hype game. So this weekend I loaded the game up on the multicart and had a blast with it. Although, I could see the Street Fighter 2 rip offs, the game has its own charm about it as well as the computer isn't as hard to deal with as something like AOF2 or Kof 99's Boss..

Karnovs revenge is very fun, you should jump on fightcade I'd be down to play some kr along with other fighters once in done with the move

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Been playing Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator with a friend. Been feeling for some reason my internet causes one sided lag. Right now it's to my benefit because my friend just can't keep up when I know he plays better then that. I wish I knew what caused this. It's mainly PSN games both systems though. It's a real head scratcher.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGXrd Revelator is pretty damn good, even the previous one is good. They did a tremendous job with that game, I need to sit down and spend some time with it, I've only played it a couple of times online, I've had a pretty smooth experience with that though, not a fan of the rooms for neither of the 2 games but whatever, once you figure it out it's not that bad. I actually like the multiple arcades in one room in case you got a couple of folks that don't wanna wait for a turn.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Karnovs revenge is very fun, you should jump on fightcade I'd be down to play some kr along with other fighters once in done with the move

Sounds good to me. I need to actually get Fightcade installed on my machine. But until then I will keep practicing with Jean on the multi-cart. I kind of like all of the characters so far. Ryoko is interesting because of those bad ass Judo grabs, and Jean was easy for me to just pick up and kick the computers ass. He has some decent looking normals as well.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Bought Last Blade 2 on sale this past weekend and played a few matches today. It's playable, but that's about it. Got a good connection match on fightcade a few minutes ago and it blows the PS4 version away.

Also played my ex roommate on Xrd Revelator yesterday. I had my mic on and we couldn't connect. I turned it off and we connected. So, I'm guessing the mic effects match play or at least initial connections. Kinda shitty set up by Sony IMO.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm playing Ninja Master's on my Wii.

IMG_0682_zps4tkzvnti.jpg

I discovered SNK fighting games in large part because of the Virtual Console.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I thought Wii VC Neo would run 240p like some PCE and Genny. Hacking the Wii is the way to go to play a lot of these games on 240p.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Wii Virtual Console fighting games are great for me because I can play them with my Tatsunoko vs. Capcom stick.

IMG_0679_zps7zkh8ioj.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice, I like those sticks (I swapped the parts) and the art a lot. TvC was actually a really cool game. I think there's a few more SNK discs like KOF Orochi Saga Collection, SNK greatest hits or something like it, Metal Slug anthology, then you have a few other fighters like Guilty Gear XX Accent Core which is really good as well.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Nice, I like those sticks (I swapped the parts) and the art a lot.

I swapped parts on my Xbox 360 stick back when I used to play Super Street Fighter IV a lot. Here's a pic after I upgraded my Mad Catz SE with Sanwa buttons and a JLF.

MadcatzSEpostmod1.jpg

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Wii Virtual Console fighting games are great for me because I can play them with my Tatsunoko vs. Capcom stick.

IMG_0679_zps7zkh8ioj.jpg

Nice. I picked up a Wii classic controller to USB adapter on Amazon for $15 and use that to play emulators/Fightcade. I switched out the joystick with one I pulled from a cab but it feels too loose. Gonna have to make another FA order.

Been playing VS and MOTW today on the cabs after a few ciders however, my ability to play worth a shit took a nosedive.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
At the moment I'm playing the underground FG cult hit from the 16-bit era Weaponlord on my SNES. Here's an awesome overview for those who aren't familiar with it.

Weaponlord 20th Anniversary Overview

Weaponlord remains my favorite 2D weapon-based fighting game because it has tremendous depth as the overview will attest. I love the game so much that I have some nice collectibles related to it. :D

WeaponlordStuff.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Weapon Lord is great, if only they had omitted the "we're unique" approach with the commands the game could have gotten a lot further. It's a shame really but it does provide training wheels for "negative edge".

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman

Vampire Savior is definitely my favorite fighting game (sorry KOF and MOTW guys). I even got the CPS2 board a while back for when I eventually put together the cash for a super gun, hopefully before I need to start thinking about changing the battery.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Vampire Savior is definitely my favorite fighting game (sorry KOF and MOTW guys). I even got the CPS2 board a while back for when I eventually put together the cash for a super gun, hopefully before I need to start thinking about changing the battery.
Do you know when the battery was last changed? If not you should play it safe and change that sucka out. Its not hard to do and is worth the time and piece of mind.

https://www.bestbyte.net/xeno-xl-050fax-3-6v-lithium-battery-ls14250-1-2aa-axial-lead.html