What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Finally got KOF 13 as an early birthday present from the wife:) It's region free too so I'm gonna pop it in the Blast City, after I rotate the monitor.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
still Kof13, but also decided to throw Xmen:COTA in the cab too.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I've always played TMNT: Tournament Fighters on the Genesis and was not impressed with the game. The SNES version's graphics do look a little sharper and more colorful. I might have to try it out.

On topic: I've been playing a lot of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 lately.

nectarsis

Quiz Detective
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend Vita. Played the Guilty Gear games, and dabbled in BlazBlue titles for awhile, finally getting to playing them a little more seriously.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
fancy.

Currently I'm playing YuYu Hakusho Final (SF), Mighty Morphing Power Rangers (Gen) and Killer Instinct Gold (N64)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I've been going back and forth between Guilty Gear X and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the Naomi lately.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Ive been playing Persona 4 Arena for 360 not really into it though.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Ive been playing Persona 4 Arena for 360 not really into it though.

I've honestly never played a persona game in any form so I know nothing about the "universe", but i thought this fighter looked pretty cool, i'm probly gonna wait till it drops a bit in price before i check it out, but I am interested.

I'm playing Vampire Savior on saturn:)

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Breakers on the AES. I play this game about once or twice a year, yet my enthusiasm for it still remains intense.

Last edited:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Now that I finally got a triple, i've been playing Persona 4 Arena and Guilty Gear xx accent core +. I plan in getting VF5:FS, Skullgirls, Tekken Tag 2, and Arcana Heart 3 in the future.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
got schooled by Mitsurugi-w on his Killer Instinct cabs:crying:

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Mortal Kombat 3 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy, simple yet both are my favorites.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Getting to learn how to play Vampire Saviour in anticipation of the new online releases and Darkstalkers 4.
Always wanted to give this game a chance but never got around to it till now.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Tried playing FF Special on the NGX today and got worked.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
There´s a small crew of SF4 and KOF13 Chinese players here in Macau. i´ve been playing a lot of those games with them. at the arcade

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
tested out my jamma cab and blasted around with some World Heroes 2Jet (With only 3 buttons) last night.

Was fun. looking forward to my Samurai Shodown and Art of Fighting to arrive!! Also, looking forward to finding the time to add buttons to this cab... LOL

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
tested out my jamma cab and blasted around with some World Heroes 2Jet (With only 3 buttons) last night.

Was fun. looking forward to my Samurai Shodown and Art of Fighting to arrive!! Also, looking forward to finding the time to add buttons to this cab... LOL
I'd suggest having the cab panel redone ;)

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Mark of the Wolves and Ninja Masters AES.
The latter is actually a very deep fighter apart from some cheap infinites truly great!

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
kof 13 is the only fighter ive been playing since this summer and man this game is amazing