What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Arcade stuff:
Fighting Layer
Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II
Star Gladiator 2

Xbox 360:
GGXX Accent Core Plus R

PlayStation 2:
KOF 2002 Unlimited Match
World Heroes Gorgeous(WH Perfect)
Virtua Fighter 4E
Godannar
SF EX 3

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
enyma3eb.jpg

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Wataru your Windy makes me jealous...that sounds worse when you say it out loud.

Anyway, I've been playing Samurai Shodown recently while I wait for my Vampire Hunter B board to come. Never played Vampire Hunter before so looking forward to getting that in the Cyberlead.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Been getting into Dead or Alive 5 lately. Love the way the game plays and looks.

tcfkae

n00b
SVC + (from the 161-1 cart.) - a chance to play as SF Ken and use a few of the old well grooved moves from my arcade days. Don't have much of a clue about the intricacies of the game (power bar at the bottom, power special moves/blocks etc.) but enjoy the speed and fluid movement.

Anyone able to tell me the main differences between SVC + and the legit game?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Wataru your Windy makes me jealous...that sounds worse when you say it out loud.

Anyway, I've been playing Samurai Shodown recently while I wait for my Vampire Hunter B board to come. Never played Vampire Hunter before so looking forward to getting that in the Cyberlead.

Don't be too jelly, mate. This Windy girl has been quite a handful, lol. OEM parts are a bear to source, too.

I'd love to have a CyberLead someday. ;^)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Anyone able to tell me the main differences between SVC + and the legit game?

You don't need to input any codes to select the secret characters. This is the only neo title that I prefer the hack over the original.

tcfkae

n00b
You don't need to input any codes to select the secret characters. This is the only neo title that I prefer the hack over the original.

Cheers - won't bust a gut to get the original then (but it's on the wish list...)

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I've been playing mostly The Last Blade 2 on MVS and Soul Calibur 2 HD on PS3...

With the Last Blade I'm wondering just now why I never learned too many speed combos!

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Been meaning to ask. Is there a point to saying what fighting games you are playing right now if your gaming consists of 95% fighting games?

To stay on topic been switching between 3rd Strike and SSFIVAE2012 screwing myself up cause I'm reading evo moment 37. Those 2 games really don't compliment eachother well.

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Street Fighter 2X for matching service on the Dreamcast, even though I have the HD version on my PS3 I still like playing on the DC.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Been meaning to ask. Is there a point to saying what fighting games you are playing right now if your gaming consists of 95% fighting games?

There's no point if you play the same fighting game 95% of the time, but there's a lot of variety in the fighting genre and plenty of discussion to be had.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Nah I play a crazy amount of them. Reason why I can play fighting games 95% of the time.

Again to stay on track. Screwing off and on with Street Fighter II 'HF, King of Fighters 98UM, and Garou MOTW this morning. Currently waiting for matches in KOF '98UM, Garou MOTW (XBL), and KOF '96(PS3) online right now (play whichever one gets a match in).

So far only matches I have played online this morning was in SFII'HF. I guess people have better things to do in the early morning. ^-^

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Are you playing on XBL 'cause I think you and I are the only ones that have the game since it has been deleted from XBL...at less you're playing that on the Nomad like the warhorse that I know you are.

Played some Braker's (not revenge for a change) & RBS (still my favorite RB)

Last edited:

fluxcore

Another Striker
Super V.G. on the SNES, Double Dragon on the NG

Super V.G. is... not particularly polished, but actually pretty fun to play around with.

Double Dragon is just hilarious. Making dudes fall off a plane and fly down a canyon when they die is glorious. A lot of cool background effects in that game.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Are you playing on XBL 'cause I think you and I are the only ones that have the game since it has been deleted from XBL...at less you're playing that on the Nomad like the warhorse that I know you are.

Played some Braker's (not revenge for a change) & RBS (still my favorite RB)

You know I think I might check out if anyone plays UMK3 still on xbl. Ever since I could get my hands on 1 & 2 on xbl I never went back

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member

Just playing some UMK3 with my nephew, whenever I have a little time :)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
KOF 2003 MVS
RBFFS MVS
GGXXACR PS3
JoJo's Adventure PS3
KOF 2013 XB360

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
King of Fighters 98

Is it me, or in this game, it's much harder to pull off moves? My AES joystick is a bit loose but in KoF '94, pulling off a Power Wave with Terry is pretty effortless. With this game, it's like a 10% chance i'll get him to do it. Is the joystick just not accurate for this games more sensitive programming or what?! It's ultra frustrating because I end up doing moves I didn't intend or since I can never get him or other characters to do their move, I always get beat :blow_top:

Just picked up Ninja Masters for my CMVS. I like how smooth and fluid the characters control. Trying to get some monster combos down!!!