What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Real Bout Special on the MVS. I'll probably play a bit tonight to relax. I dunno why, but I just LOOOOOVE Real Bout 1 and Special.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Getting back into SSF4AE to get ready for the next revision, gonna get back into Marvel and I just snagged Skull Girls on PSN so i'm thinking about getting into that. Fucking gorgeous game.

psychobear85

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Put in KOF 98 today, me and my 6 year old had some pretty good matches. Crazy how kids pick up games so fast. He's been asking to get MOTW but haven't been able to get a copy for the MVS

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
After hours and hours of RE6 Merc and Dead Island 2... now I have a free time to check out the Injustice and Persona 4 Areana.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Third Strike...always. Trying to get better at Super Turbo as well. Wish I had some people to play KOF XIII with as well...ugh at that netcode.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I dunno why, but I just LOOOOOVE Real Bout 1 and Special.

Because they are fucking awesome.

I've been playing XvsSF on my CPS2 setup lately. Working on Charlie and Cyclops combos.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Third Strike...always. Trying to get better at Super Turbo as well. Wish I had some people to play KOF XIII with as well...ugh at that netcode.

You sir have a fantastic taste in beat-em-ups, Third Strike is the best fighter out there and has a top soundtrack to top it off.

cplhicks

n00b
I've been playing SF Alpha 2 for the Saturn. I started on the SNES version but very quickly upgraded.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I've been playing SF Alpha 2 for the Saturn. I started on the SNES version but very quickly upgraded.

nice man! it's a great port. Zero 2 Alpha has a near permanent home in one of my cabs, I mostly only switch it out for Vampire Savior and that's not terribly often either ;)

Don

Camel Slug
I'm switching between the CPS2 and DC version of alpha 3. Then on the side I'm playing a little SFIII second impact.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I'm switching between the CPS2 and DC version of alpha 3. Then on the side I'm playing a little SFIII second impact.

I loved the world tour mode on the dc, but for some reason my disc, fails to save on any vmu I have, never knew why, and I've only had this problem with my US alpha 3. the dc version is based on the naomi zero 3 upper, but I don't know what the difference is between the naomi and cps2 version.