What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've been playing the beta for Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm lately since arcade testing started in Japan, otherwise, I'm waiting for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax to come in; it looks like an ASW game with just enough crazy from SEGA, and it's got Sword Art Online characters (amongst others) which is nice.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
SamSho 1. I've never been very good at these games, but I've enjoyed them. I'm trying to find 3 or 4 characters to stick with that I enjoy playing as - so far I have Galford, Haohmaru, and Yagyu. This game is showing me that it may be better to focus on 1 or 2.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Vampire Hunter 2 with Demitri of course.

Edit: andsuchisdeath was here and we had a session last sunday, played...

SFA3
KOF95
KOF97
Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout Special
Breaker's Revenge

I know I'm missing some...

Last edited:

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Last Blade
Last Blade 2

Played it on Dreamcast back shortly after it was released, hated it. Picked them both up on MVS recently, love it. Not sure why I couldn't stand either of these back in the day, but I find them pretty damn fun now. I think they're a bit more accessible than the early SamShos. The depth is there too. It's fun pulling off some pretty crazy combos.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
^ If you were playing the US version of LB2 on DC it might be because of the censoring. It was pretty brutal when I bought it I literally gave my copy away. I ended up buying an import later and getting the MVS version, but that particular game is even worse then Sam Sho in it really needs the violence to feel right.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I've been playing the beta for Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm lately since arcade testing started in Japan, otherwise, I'm waiting for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax to come in; it looks like an ASW game with just enough crazy from SEGA, and it's got Sword Art Online characters (amongst others) which is nice.

How did you find Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm ?

You will like Dengeki, its a good fighter.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
MKX, Last Blade, And SFA2 Gold.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Mostly Last Blade 2 and Samsho 5 Special lately. Gotten some good casuals in with friends on the latter, recently :D

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Found an arcade nearby that has Killer Instinct so I've been doing that. Slowly filling up the high scores/combos lists!

eggball

n00b
Been playing lots of MKX and USF4. Want to get back into ST since a tournament for it is getting organized at Evo.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I'm glad to hear that ST is still being played in the big leagues.

There's been a ST side tourney at Evo every year (played on cab) since they stopped playing it on the main stage. ST will never die.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
I finally got to see the Credit roll on Waku Waku 7 the other day playing on MVS difficulty using Maru
Spoiler:
1761e07b1861f6cbeb68d42cf276bbae.jpg

After that, I started playing on AES easy mode and crushed it with Arina. Gonna try to see all the endings.

Outside of that, I've been playing King of Fighters 99 and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom on the Wii. I really wish I had the arcade version of this and a candy cab for it to live in. Love that game!

Acromite53

n00b
I've been playing Samurai Shodown 3 recently. This is my first SS game so I'm pretty bad but I'm still learning. I do like the weapon based fighting. I was surprised to see Haohmaru chopping my opponent in half. Cool stuff.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Yesterday I felt like playing an "oldie" and got my ass beaten at Samurai Spirits 2 :crying:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Been getting spanked in SoulCalibur II. Can never tell how much is me sucking and how much is me not adjusting to the input delay well.

b-blanco

Cheng's Errand Boy
10 Year Member
Killer Instinct, having the real is so much better than the snes version and using the sega saturn pads to play it is perfect.

Jreach

n00b
Street Fighter Alpha 3 on Saturn. I know 3rd strike is the "better game" but I think I might like Alpha 3 more.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Way late to the show on MotW and I am kind of addicted.

Came in this thread to search for move lists. I cannot get enough Butt.