What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Still playing Pokken, LMK if anyone is game, I have it on both, switch and wiiU.

Mortal Kombat XL...$11.99 flash sale at PSN

Fatalities are way more graphic (not really in a good way)then i remember playing MK 1,2,3 as a kid...

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Still smashing SF2 turbo on SNES - with the code, 10 star speed. Fucking intense

Also a bit of Dragon, can get annoying but like how it's more technical, like Budokan was

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
bruce lee story? it's shit but there's something likeable about it. it's kind of like a poor mans turtle tournament fighters.

:lolz:
Nope, the poor man's tournament fighters is the Genesis version and the real poor shit broke good for nothing food stamp fiend the NES version.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Nope, the poor man's tournament fighters is the Genesis version and the real poor shit broke good for nothing food stamp fiend the NES version.

oh yeah, man. the genesis/megadrive version was soo shit. one of those games where any special move pulled off is purely by accident.

dragon > sega turtles fighters

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Killer Instinct, Tekken 7, SSF2T, SamShoII.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Been playing alot of karnovs revenge and breakers revenge. There was a online tourney for Karnovs last saturday then a small runback tourney this past saturday. I got 4th place on the first one, and 1st place on the second one

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
oh geese is not available to play yet?. it's been a while since they announced him.

how does akuma play?

Badass. You can kick some major ass with him but he takes crazy damage as per usual.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Been playing alot of karnovs revenge and breakers revenge. There was a online tourney for Karnovs last saturday then a small runback tourney this past saturday. I got 4th place on the first one, and 1st place on the second one

Nice, good job. Got vids for it?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Basic- Unfortunately the guy that usually streams/captures the tournies has been rebuilding his pc so it was not captured. Grand finals was me VS this dude named Zemei. He put me in losers bracket then i met him in Grand Finals, reset the bracket and won the tourney. He had a nasty clown. I had to use Samchay cause i couldnt get close enough with Zazie. It was fun

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I put down Tekken 7 for a bit, and have been playing a Ultra Street Fighter II on Switch. Anyone else playing this version?

mirkvid

n00b
Not yet, I was thinking about picking it up some time, is it any good? Been playing MVC1 lately for fun. My girl is obsessed with Spiderman right now. I wish more fighting games had an "easy" input mode for kids.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Yeah, I mean, it's Super Street Fighter II...so yeah it's good. It's nice to be able to find online matches for the game. Though half of the time I can get a decent connection, depending on the time of day. Would like to fight some people in the same timezone with proper connections.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Been playing MVC1 lately for fun. My girl is obsessed with Spiderman right now. I wish more fighting games had an "easy" input mode for kids.
I think CVS2 kinda killed that since it was too easy to spam easy mode on the shit online connections it offered