What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's not trolling though, it would be if it was a joke just to get you riled up. No, I truly in the most honest way think you're an idiot. Just the shit you post, so fake, so lame. Claiming to be good at fighters, joystick club of one member, just suckfest member. You keep on trucking bro, just more ammunition for the party.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
I dove into the wonderful game Galaxy Fight, and I have to say: What the hell?! Is it this difficult?!

Can't stay away from 2K2. Every time i think i'm done with it, i find myself going back and discovering something new, even though i've been playing the same team for nearly 10 years.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
It's not trolling though, it would be if it was a joke just to get you riled up. No, I truly in the most honest way think you're an idiot. Just the shit you post, so fake, so lame. Claiming to be good at fighters, joystick club of one member, just suckfest member. You keep on trucking bro, just more ammunition for the party.

I'm actually amused by your behavior. What do you wish to accomplish with these pathetic attempt at trolling? Are you feeling inadequate at certain areas of your life, that you gotta cowardly hide behind a computer to insult a random stranger in order make yourself feel better? You can talk to me, I'm here to help.

By the way, I just bought an Omega, got my AES modded by JNX, and XRGB Framemiester, I plan to make those my club in my sig to give you more ammunition. And please be more creative with your insults next time, as I get bored easily.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm actually amused by your behavior. What do you wish to accomplish with these pathetic attempt at trolling? Are you feeling inadequate at certain areas of your life, that you gotta cowardly hide behind a computer to insult a random stranger in order make yourself feel better? You can talk to me, I'm here to help.

By the way, I just bought an Omega, got my AES modded by JNX, and XRGB Framemiester, I plan to make those my club in my sig to give you more ammunition. And please be more creative with your insults next time, as I get bored easily.

woo hiding! Yep that's me, you got me all figured out. I do appreciate the interest in helping and talking so let's; You just caught me on a bad moment while you were lying through your teeth about your Garou techniques, top that with your silly wannabe big tymer crap and voila, instant reflex. I can't help it, I guess I have low tolerance for BS. You do whatever you want and I'll do whatever I want, and as long as you keep making a fool out of yourself if I spot it I'll say something about it. It doesn't really cost me much to do so, it's like driving, you act like an asshole on the road I'll give you the finger, is that easy and it bounces off as I move on, no high importance there. Keep acting like a douche and we'll just keep on trucking.

So how many members on the joystick club so far? I rest my case.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
You guys both should go play some HDR so i can body you both!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm coming back, champ. I need to flake of the rust, let me get a few bashings and let's see just how much I need to catch up on. You know that given time I'll be right on top of the game...again! Las maracas nunca dejaran de sonar la sonata del matasiete! Gimme them winz!

This noob can't play HDR, he's too busy polishing that stick with his ass graded cheese.

Last edited:

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
woo hiding! Yep that's me, you got me all figured out. I do appreciate the interest in helping and talking so let's; You just caught me on a bad moment while you were lying through your teeth about your Garou techniques, top that with your silly wannabe big tymer crap and voila, instant reflex. I can't help it, I guess I have low tolerance for BS. You do whatever you want and I'll do whatever I want, and as long as you keep making a fool out of yourself if I spot it I'll say something about it. It doesn't really cost me much to do so, it's like driving, you act like an asshole on the road I'll give you the finger, is that easy and it bounces off as I move on, no high importance there. Keep acting like a douche and we'll just keep on trucking.

So how many members on the joystick club so far? I rest my case.

This is the most creative response you can come up with? So disappointed.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
RBS, TTT2 (trying), SSF2T,

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
Popped in SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1 (Wii) and messed around with Fatal Fury. It's a good game, but I'm sure there are better titles to enjoy.

dr_spizzah21

Rugal's Thug
I downloaded that new demo of Super Smash Flash last night, its come a long way since back in the day. Really fun.

Also project M practice since evo got me pretty hyped like it does every year

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't like bragging liars pieces of shit. So no, get it straight, I don't like anything about you and neither does anyone here by the looks of it.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
playing the FF3 AES cart i got from big bear, game is sweet, thanks big bear :)

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I don't like bragging liars pieces of shit. So no, get it straight, I don't like anything about you and neither does anyone here by the looks of it.

You don't like my style? That explains why you keep responding to my posts. You took my bait and got you hooked. Can't believe you fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You don't like my style? That explains why you keep responding to my posts. You took my bait and got you hooked. Can't believe you fell for the oldest trick in the book.

You got me, woo what a hook! Right...now everyone knows you're a shit stain, that's about it. You can take your hook back now and shove it up your lying ass, end of the game, the deed is done.