What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Playing Tekken 5DR on PS3 and Garou MOTW on XBL. Surprised I got games going online at this time in the morning.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Personally so am I but it's mostly long timers from what I see. Just played today on lunch with a dragon lord.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Over the past few weeks, I've been playing:

SNK VS. Capcom SVC Chaos: PCB version so it's a pain to swap out in the cab
KoF98: It's now a mainstay in my 4-slot
King of the Monsters: Meh
SSF2: played a few rounds of this at Arcade UFO in Austin
and finally...
Waku Waku 7: my new recent obsession is locating a copy of it for my cab. I was playing it on the Wii VC using a Tatsunoko vs Capcom fight stick but I couldn't change out the button configuration so I started using mame64 in Terminal along with WJoy to pair a Wii mote and fight stick. Feels better but still not nearly as good as a real MVS

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Trying to convert a 3rd Strike Player over to MOTW online today. He seemed to like it.

Right now waiting for matches in KOF '98UM and MOTW while playing Rival Schools with my bland sorry ass team of Hikaru and Sakura. Maybe I might get adventurous and try Batsu :eek:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
abe3ynyh.jpg

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
AW: Rumble Fish. Can't seem to get enough of it.

Neo/Saturn: World Heroes and CotA for mugi's thread here.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle. ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Currently playing kof 95 and samurai shodown 1. Once I beat those games with every single character then I'll move on to kof96 and samurai shodown 2.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Currently playing kof 95 and samurai shodown 1. Once I beat those games with every single character then I'll move on to kof96 and samurai shodown 2.

Sounds like a fun way to play through fighters.

On topic, I've been playing a lot of MvC2 and 3rd Strike lately.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member

Yay! Finally started putting time into SamSho1 with Charlotte. Played it a few nights this week, and while I'm still terrible at it, I feel like I'm starting to get a feel for it.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Yay! Finally started putting time into SamSho1 with Charlotte. Played it a few nights this week, and while I'm still terrible at it, I feel like I'm starting to get a feel for it.

Charlotte is one of the best character and her (B) button slash/poke is her best weapon because of the long reach. Here is a video of samsho combos that you might find interesting

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played all 3 Mortal Kombat games on the 360 collection with a friend. Then played Garou and KOF '02UM.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing KOF 98' and Double Dragon on the neo cab.