Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162
Results 1,526 to 1,531 of 1531

Thread: What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

NEST Puppet

FUCKYOUYOUFATCUUUUUUUUUNT
    Spice god of Borneo...

It seems I can't make my own topic, but it sounds like Karnov's Revenge/Fighter's History Dynamite is coming to XBox One and PS4 for download. I wish it was available on the XBox 360 though. I'd be curious enough to get it if it was cheap.

Armored Scrum Object

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    it sounds like Karnov's Revenge/Fighter's History Dynamite is coming to XBox One and PS4 for download. I wish it was available on the XBox 360 though. I'd be curious enough to get it if it was cheap.
    I picked it up for Switch today. I'm enjoying the high score challenges and caravan mode in these Neo ACA releases a lot more than I figured I would.

Guerilla Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by fdasta0079 View Post
    Interesting, I might have to read up on the various differences in the CPS1 versions of SFII. I kinda just wrote all of them off as "Why play this when Super Turbo exists", and never really touched them.
    It has a lot to do with the game speed being so slow you can easily react to moves. Say someone does a jump in on you. Well you can usually see it a mile away and react, but using a special that is also slow can be a pain to time, so you use normals.

Now once CE came out the bosses being so crazy broken makes using specials way more essential.

Quote Originally Posted by joala View Post
    Yeah but he's a cunt to play against
    All's fair in extending the fun at the arcade.

Another Striker

Over the weekend, I had some fun with Kaiser Knuckle. Unfortunately, I don't have a kick harness wired up, so I can't say I've experienced it fully, but I focused on characters like Barts, with strong arm based specials. I'm definitely no pro fighter, so you won't hear me complaining about frame advantage based balance issues. The game looks solid, though. I'm definitely enjoying the music and visuals. Especially the hidden areas in the arenas. The 3D depth effects are nice, once you break through the walls.

I was also playing Dan-Ku-Ga on the F3 multi, and while I prefer the old palette, the gameplay seems to be improved greatly. Backwards dash for all characters is a nice addition. You can even change the game speed in the test menu, although if you up it to 3, it's too fast. Has anyone else tried this one? It seems like a polished fighter, but I haven't heard much about it before.

Alfred Garcia's Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Over the weekend, I had some fun with Kaiser Knuckle. Unfortunately, I don't have a kick harness wired up, so I can't say I've experienced it fully, but I focused on characters like Barts, with strong arm based specials. I'm definitely no pro fighter, so you won't hear me complaining about frame advantage based balance issues. The game looks solid, though. I'm definitely enjoying the music and visuals. Especially the hidden areas in the arenas. The 3D depth effects are nice, once you break through the walls.

I was also playing Dan-Ku-Ga on the F3 multi, and while I prefer the old palette, the gameplay seems to be improved greatly. Backwards dash for all characters is a nice addition. You can even change the game speed in the test menu, although if you up it to 3, it's too fast. Has anyone else tried this one? It seems like a polished fighter, but I haven't heard much about it before.
    I've always wanted to play Dan-Ku-Ga. It does appear to be an improvement over Kaiser Knuckle.

So the final boss in Kaiser Knuckle is supposedly like the hardest ever.

Thread Information