Champions League 12/13

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Hope that Barcelona take a massive oily shit all over Mourinho's rat fuck face and then spike stomp his Portuguese loose butthole into the channel, where he gets eaten by halibut and recycled into fish shit.

Which means I hope City lose badly.

Although I agree to this to a lesser extent, the only reason why I'd EVER want City to win (besides making them more tired during their 'supposed' drive for a quadruple) would be for this (see pic below):

Robbie Savage Stop Working.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Although I agree to this to a lesser extent, the only reason why I'd EVER want City to win (besides making them more tired during their 'supposed' drive for a quadruple) would be for this (see pic below):

View attachment 11651

hahaha

I'm just waiting for Mourinho to come out with a scathing attack against the referees in that match.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Barcelona will go through, no sweat.

They outplayed Man City and had the majority of the possession of the ball during the match, The ref had no choice but to send Demechelis off for his challenge on Messi, he was the last defender and prevented a goalscoring opportunity. When I first saw the challenge I instantly thought it was a penalty but having seen the replay the challenge was made just outside the box.

I bet Man City fans are feeling rather hard done by due to the referee.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member

They outplayed Man City and had the majority of the possession of the ball during the match, The ref had no choice but to send Demechelis off for his challenge on Messi, he was the last defender and prevented a goalscoring opportunity. When I first saw the challenge I instantly thought it was a penalty but having seen the replay the challenge was made just outside the box.

Outside the box or not it was a definite red card.

Oh well, one negative to take away from this game is bringing Lescott on. I swear that guy's shit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Outside the box or not it was a definite red card.

Oh well, one negative to take away from this game is bringing Lescott on. I swear that guy's shit.

Demichelis shouldn't even be starting, and I think most people agree with that. The team has frozen Micah Richards into obscurity. A boy who was a lock for the English back line can't get a minute. Horse crap. And then there is Nastasic, who is excellent, and proved himself for the team when they had injuries last term, but now he gets shit minutes.

What is Manny thinking?

40292-hi-LoveYourRaisins.jpg

Raisins don't think.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Aguero was missing for city would that have made the differences today.
City did look threatening at times, but little short in front of goal today

Naika

Street Hoop Star

I only saw the goals but, despite the BBC's way of painting Citeh as strong and disciplined in the first half, Man City had to be broken down little by little. The second goal gave me the feeling that Neymar's wing play had spread their defense apart.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
messi and neymar not quite the double act as of yet .......but hopefully they can bang in goals againts man city ..

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Man Utd = Shite atm...

...They played with no real purpose and penetration... reminded me of a 16 year old boy being forced to go to a brothel for the first time by his dad...

xROTx

PS. Thank FOOK Xander doesn't have any Man Utd players on his fantasy side... or... does he?:p

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Manchester United's display against Olympiakos was laughable. Being caught in possession and could not pass the ball to save their life.

I hope they get knocked out in the second leg if they don't hopefully they will be up against Barcelona or Bayern Munich in the next round.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhWgT9eCAAAdwKd.jpg

Last edited:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Champions League quarter finals draw.

Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
Paris St-Germain v Chelsea
Manchester United v Bayern Munich

The first Legs will be played on the 1st and 2nd of April and the return legs will be on the 8th and 9th of April.

I did predict on a previous post that I hoped Manchester United would play against Bayern Munich and it has bared fruit, this will certainly separate the weak from the chaff.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Should UEFA allows Chelsea to play in the champions league due to its Russian connections ,looks like the UK government are considering some sort of sanctions Against abramovich.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Should UEFA allows Chelsea to play in the champions league due to its Russian connections ,looks like the UK government are considering some sort of sanctions Against abramovich.

First i hear of this. That would be massive.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
What happened in the background of that first picture!?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
man utd have a chance still. Many predicted a clobbering from the defending champs, but somehow Vidic scored that really painful looking header.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
It's all to play for at the Allianz arena but I still think with home advantage and that all so precious away goal makes Bayern Munich still the favourites to progress.

Vidic's neck must be sore after that header.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I was watching the PSG vs. Chelsea match and I nearly blew my shit seeing Pastore's goal (the 3rd PSG goal in extra time), with Mourinho wagging the finger as usual. Do y'all think Chelski still have a chance? I personally don't think so.