LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
we all remember the first time we saw the opening cinema to melee

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
What do you enjoy?

Nothing. Fucking nothing. Even things he enjoy he doesn't enjoy. What do I mean? I was going to say Metal Slug, but I remember him making a post even about that, and how he doesn't like it any more.

Christ.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Bayonetta 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3 are the reason for me to get Wii U ..............

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Sadly even though i liked the original bayonetta that does not mean I will be buying another Wii U in the near future.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Supervising, not directing this time.

uh I see. Not that I think his involvement is necessary, but I was wondering why would he tweet about it if he's not involved lol.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
uh I see. Not that I think his involvement is necessary, but I was wondering why would he tweet about it if he's not involved lol.

Since TW101 is finished Kamiya is either on break or has begun planning on his next project. Probably a bit of both I wouldn't doubt.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
fucking hell i want to play this

i also really don't want a Wii U

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
How did Nintendo manage to turn a video about that game into one of the most boring things I've ever seen?

The video itself that is. Game looks awesome. I wonder if you'll be able to use the Pro controller or whatever its called.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Bump, for the Bayonetta 2 Direct aired yesterday.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'll be getting this game...but honestly, I think I'd be embarrassed playing it - I'll have to do it when no one else is around.

I have no problems w/ sexy girly girls in games - I play DOA5 Ultimate in front of my wife all the time...but this is just oozing teenage sex cheesiness (which is not a good thing).

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Really looking forward to this game. Got it preordered and think I will play the first one again before going to part 2.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I'll be getting this game...but honestly, I think I'd be embarrassed playing it - I'll have to do it when no one else is around.

I have no problems w/ sexy girly girls in games - I play DOA5 Ultimate in front of my wife all the time...but this is just oozing teenage sex cheesiness (which is not a good thing).

Play Gal*Gun in front of the wife for maximum results.

I've got no problem with the nearing comical levels of sex appeal this game has, but I'm pretty shameless when it comes to this stuff.