Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32

Thread: I want to fuck a witch.

  1. #1
    Morden's Lackey
    PinkSweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Through the Looking Glass.
    Posts
    357

    I want to fuck a witch.

    Tired of bitches that don't fly around on brooms. Tough choice, though...

    Alicia from Bullet Witch?

    Bayonetta?

    Casper? Windia?

    The Touhou wenches?

    What? The last batch is too young for you? Pfft.

  2. #2
    World Hero
    neo_moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SPACE IS EVERYTHING
    Posts
    2,311
    all women are witches my friend

  3. #3
    Milky's Massage
    Therapist

    SNKorSWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Haven, CT
    Posts
    14,063
    How can you miss the broom riding LOAD RAN? Doncha wanna see your load ran down her cheek? XD

  4. #4
    WA6TJE SouthtownKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    20,528
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSweets View Post
    I want to fuck a witch.
    You do not want to fuck a witch.

    I have met a few and from my small sampling, they are pretty much all crazy with serious self esteem problems. And as soon as you try to move on, you are going to find yourself in some serious Michael Douglas/Glen Close-type shit.

  5. #5
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    46,584
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKorSWM View Post
    How can you miss the broom riding LOAD RAN? Doncha wanna see your load ran down her cheek? XD
    because it's a kid.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  6. #6
    Kraut Mod Takumaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Wolkenkuckucksheim
    Posts
    14,538
    Here's one for the adventurous:

    Join the Family



    Check out my new tracks:

    Stubbeat | Kaffeemann | Silber | Taktgeber | Up | 85N40 | Rockets Are Go | Konstrukt 2 | Three | Erratic

    Listen and comment to my tracks on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lightmanraygun

  7. #7
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    46,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumaji View Post
    Here's one for the adventurous:

    hot. I'd make that witch cry.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  8. #8

    I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Back in Michigan :(
    Posts
    4,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Crews View Post
    hot. I'd make that witch cry.
    By holding up a mirror?

  9. #9
    Kraut Mod Takumaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Wolkenkuckucksheim
    Posts
    14,538
    Tom Cruise almost had her (or she had him), then she lost her head. Bummer.
    Join the Family



    Check out my new tracks:

    Stubbeat | Kaffeemann | Silber | Taktgeber | Up | 85N40 | Rockets Are Go | Konstrukt 2 | Three | Erratic

    Listen and comment to my tracks on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lightmanraygun

  10. #10
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    46,584
    Quote Originally Posted by T.A.P. View Post
    By holding up a mirror?

    No, I would cum in her butt.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  11. #11
    Armored Scrum Object


    Dampfwalze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumaji View Post
    Here's one for the adventurous:

    Ha, that's Cher without Botox, right?
    Dampfwalze
    (official Metal Slug maniac)

    Neo-Geo.com: Don't try to fuck with us, or we will show you where the Barthel the Most holt!

  12. #12
    Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I NO SCARE!
    Posts
    1,054
    Kiki can deliver her service to me anytime!

  13. #13
    Legendary Johnson Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    uncle jassin's crack den
    Posts
    13,616
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSweets View Post
    Casper? Windia?

    The Touhou wenches?

    What? The last batch is too young for you? Pfft.
    Not at all. Remember, we are the internet's prime nazi pedophile ring.

    Austin 3:16

  14. #14
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Gozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    West Chester, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    242


    I'll fuck you, my pretty, and your...little dog too?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownKid View Post
    You do not want to fuck a witch.

    I have met a few and from my small sampling, they are pretty much all crazy with serious self esteem problems. And as soon as you try to move on, you are going to find yourself in some serious Michael Douglas/Glen Close-type shit.
    Don't forget 20+ pounds overweight. The Wicca trend was just starting to flare up when I was in high school. Those girls were always a tad hefty. Mother Gaia evidently wants us to treat the land, air and seas like temples, but your body... meh, forget about it, have another helping of fast food.

  16. #16
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Gozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    West Chester, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoday View Post
    Don't forget 20+ pounds overweight. The Wicca trend was just starting to flare up when I was in high school. Those girls were always a tad hefty. Mother Gaia evidently wants us to treat the land, air and seas like temples, but your body... meh, forget about it, have another helping of fast food.
    Hmm. I kinda had the complete opposite experience.

    I was friends with a few girls who were into that. They were pretty damn hot/cute.

    My high school town even had a store dedicated for Wiccan supplies. I'd go there every so often to pick up some incense. The girls I saw shopping there would also turn some heads. Even the older store owner looked fantastic.

  17. #17
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    46,584
    This thread is reminding me of my fetish for Jewish women.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer View Post
    Hmm. I kinda had the complete opposite experience.

    I was friends with a few girls who were into that. They were pretty damn hot/cute.

    My high school town even had a store dedicated for Wiccan supplies. I'd go there every so often to pick up some incense. The girls I saw shopping there would also turn some heads. Even the older store owner looked fantastic.
    Its highly possible the trend skews to a different group these days. My high school days were quite some time ago and the only people into this stuff were a cross section of the outcasts who couldn't fit socially or physically with the more popular clicks and honestly its not something I ever had any interest in so I never saw it again after getting away from that era in my life. It was akin to a more laid back version of the kids who were the "Juggalo" group a few years back.

  19. #19


    bokunya~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In New Jersey with Old Jersey Attitude
    Posts
    11,282
    Christine O'Donnell, erstwhile candidate for Senator of Delaware, denies she's a witch, but she's always in debt, even used campaign funds to pay down her bills -- I think she's worth propositioning.

    She may or may not be a total witch in bed.

  20. #20
    God, I remember when that twat was on Politically Incorrect about a decade ago and got herself into all that public controversy for those statements. Witch or no, that woman is a fucking idiot and she fits my 20+ lbs overweight category and then some.

  21. #21
    Cham Cham's Banana
    megashock_330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    152

    REALL SIMPLE QUESTION

    guys GUYS teh most important thing is too always ALWAYS use protection

    or else...

    Top 3 Game's - Mark of the Wolves, KOF 98, Fatal Fury Special

  22. #22
    Kobaa Is De Hndn OrochiEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    a mirror dimension inside of God's mind
    Posts
    19,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Crews View Post
    This thread is reminding me of my fetish for Jewish women.
    http://www.riffnralk.com
    Nonsensical Podcasts and articles about music and somewhat music related things.
    http://calamitydown.bandcamp.com/ - I also make weird music

  23. #23
    Morden's Lackey
    PinkSweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Through the Looking Glass.
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Not at all. Remember, we are the internet's prime nazi pedophile ring.
    This place never lets me down.

  24. #24
    Milky's Massage
    Therapist

    SNKorSWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Haven, CT
    Posts
    14,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Crews View Post
    because it's a kid.
    Only until stage 5.

  25. #25
    All My Friends Are Dead lithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Scorched Earth
    Posts
    11,732

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •