Wasabi's collection

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Put a tentative press release and a 3D picture of your item of choice, maybe then you'll get all the hype 8Man got. Don't forget 3D!

I'll make a collection thread some day, but instead of being a collection thread, it's gonna be a history thread. I don't consider myself a collector, I honestly think I'm a gamer more than a collector, the problem is I love playing too damn many games! Not like douche starscream "I got 1945667898 games and I ate them all yay!" I'm gonna post all the cabs I've ever owned and all the different setups I had taken pictures of. The hell with it, if I'm gonna bother with this I mind as well make it glorious! It's gonna be titled "Chronicles from the electricgrave", sounds fucken bad ass!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have to say that I made this post while I was high (big surprise) however this time it sounds like a good idea. BTW, I'm not high ATM.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have a lot of hanafuda decks, and a gamest Sam Sho deck as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2516[1].JPG
    IMG_2516[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 486

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just curious Charlie, you decided to name this thread "Wasabi's", why not just revert back to your classic handle?

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Next time I come over we are firing up SVC and WW7.

I have a lot of hanafuda decks, and a gamest Sam Sho deck as well.

The first time I saw those hanafuda cards on Yahoo! Japan a decade ago, I thought, "SNK made a Samurai Shodown bird feeder?"
Of course, I didn't know they were hanafuda cards until the same item was posted a few months later.
Still, nice little collection you got there.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
yea are right you do need a KOF 95... nice set though :D

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
fookin real last blade hanafuda cards!!! so badass.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member

lol, wut!?
I can't believe I missed this thread (Hell, I can't believe it even exists)
What happened to the guy I was talking to back on LI that was all about shedding the material?
I seem the remember the response in regards to ownership as to being "but....why?"

Al kidding aside though, nice to see you are getting some enjoyment out of them. Thats a nice little short stack of carts you have there.

Plus I will never forget that story of yours about the Sam Sho Honafuda cards.

Last edited: