Consolized Hyper 64 Project

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The custom made power supply is slick. I'm not a fan of the stenciled on NEO GEO lettering, but that's a minor gripe on something that looks so professionally done. Your craftsmanship and overall build is fantastic. Love that wood joystick.

Avoitus

n00b
Wow, that is really cool! I've never seen a consolized Hyper64. Looks really good!

launchpad

n00b
Yes, this is awesome! I would love to have a consolized Hyper 64. I dig the custom power supply too.

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
Very cool indeed even though it does look like a pain to remove the carts unless you have fingers the size of sausages :D

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I know this topic is like a billion years old but, I absolutely love it. I was trying to see if anyone had done this and you sir have not only done it you've done it in an amazingly professional job.

mainvein

n00b
just come onto the forums after browsing / lurking for a while and i love this. I got a hyper neo geo 64 a couple of months ago and still not got round to firing it up. Like the idea of console-ing it too (as the mobo isnt the most aesthetically pleasing bit of kit)

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I understand its an old thread but well done on the work awesome all round..:A:

Sorry, total noob about the Hyper 64, even though i have wanted one since it got released back in the late 90s, since i tought it would get a home console release, like the AES, hehe. My question is, how much would a consolized Hyper 64 end up costing, if it got a similar treatment to the Omega MVS?

Elder

NEST Puppet
This community never ceases to amaze me. The skills some of you guys have is just incredible. Amazing job man, enjoy that beast!

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
Really cool, its neat you went with wood for these. Keep up the good work!

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Wow, this is awesome, i have never seen a consolized Hyper 64, looks nice, i have one with 3 games but i just play it on my old cab

caughdrops

n00b
New to the Neo Geo world relatively speaking. Played Fatal Fury 2 back in the day but I had no idea SNK went into the 3D realm! Your consolized Hyper 64 is a beauty, should be very proud of that. Keep it up! :]

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Very neat on concept and function. Not the nicest design ever. I dont much care for seeing the remnants of the arcade board on a consolized version of something.