rcaido gameroom & garage arcade! part deux

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Going to do a repost as it got deleted...

My only MVS game along w/ my Hokuto No Ken bust set. Waiting to get a dedicated 4 slot either candy or big red. For now its next to Raoh.
2012-09-03143819.jpg

2012-09-03143549.jpg

Arcade Stick collection...I had quite a bit of arcade sticks a long time ago before i started collecting arcade cabs. Got rid most or gave them away. Just not the same after having a cab to play your games on.

2012-07-26123055.jpg

Garage Arcade a.k.a. Mother Russia..I do my gatherings bi-weekly & this is where i have it.
2012-07-03013014.jpg

2012-07-26140303.jpg

2012-07-03013054.jpg

2012-07-03013355.jpg

2012-07-03013333.jpg

* Playchoice 10(Super Mario, Dr. Mario, Contra, Double Dragon, Kung Fu, Tecmo Bowl, Mike Tyson Punchout, TMNT, Track in Field, & Ninja Gaiden. (Need World Cup, someone help me out!)
* Hyper Fighting cab w/ a supergun, modded xbox w/coinop2, & modded PS2.
* Kraylix 2-player cab w/ xbox 360 hookup
* Kraylix head2head w/ PS3 hookup
* SF2 Pinball
* Point Blank 2 shooting (currently not working)
* Astro City for my Vertical shooters
* Blast City for SSF2T or other arcade fighters

My gameroom

Before
2012-01-13014121.jpg

After
2012-07-20212134.jpg

2012-07-26010241.jpg

Sexier when its dark
2012-07-26010625.jpg

2012-07-20233422.jpg

2012-07-26010433.jpg

* Naomi Universal Standup - Dreamcast setup for the shmups
* New Net City - Naomi 2 setup\
* Atomiswave SD - Atomiswave/PGM/Taito games
* Egret 2 - 48 in 1 for the classics/vertical shooters
* Daytona USA 2 head2head - Great racer of all time
* Showcase shooting/jamma cab - This plays my jamma games & also has a gun to play shooting games for the Atomsiwave.

Going to start doing some video on my arcade stuff once i find a way to record thru jamma. I might just do the ghetto style & just use my phone.

I went ghetto style
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZdPl8C4NjPhyCXgHUtjSQ?feature=mhee

Last edited:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I remember seeing this setup before, but it's always a treat to see again. Nice work :)

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
I want to be you when I grow up man! Sweet arcade in your house!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
That is beautiful. I love the SEGA seats.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Really great looking collection, just picked up a playchoice like yours, great cab.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Thanks, gameroom is still unfinished, i need to put some art or paint/deco stuff...Im pretty satisfied with the cabs inside, if only i had room for a Mario Pinball then it would be perfect. Garage is still ghetto looking & probably will just leave it that way. Im trying to get ride of the broken Point Blank 2 showcase cab, that way i have more room.

What are the hours of your arcade and how much per play :D

The garagecade i have bi-weekly gatherings...If you're ever in Olympia area come on down. We play mostly fighter though...

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Thanks, gameroom is still unfinished, i need to put some art or paint/deco stuff...Im pretty satisfied with the cabs inside, if only i had room for a Mario Pinball then it would be perfect. Garage is still ghetto looking & probably will just leave it that way. Im trying to get ride of the broken Point Blank 2 showcase cab, that way i have more room.

The garagecade i have bi-weekly gatherings...If you're ever in Olympia area come on down. We play mostly fighter though...
Street fighter is why I own a cab. I admire your style sir :mr_t:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Do you go to any gatherings or tournaments like Northwest Majors?

Anyway, did it ghetto style, started recording some of my games & cabs...
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZdPl8C4NjPhyCXgHUtjSQ?feature=mhee

Never been to any gatherings or tournaments, just got back into the arcade scene this summer when I bought my first cab. Before that I mostly just hitup the local arcade(Quarters) with about 3 of my friends, with the occasional trip to GameWorks when Quarters closed. That was way back when CvS 2 first came out. I'm just now reaclimating myself to joysticks again, I would get my ass handed to me if I entered a tournament these days, unfortunately.

Hide

Banned
BEST HOME ARCADE that can open for biz anytime.

lol

Good work TS!

The_Pope

n00b
WOW!

If it's not too rude, what sort of cash do these machines go for? I mean, if I wanted a two-player Daytona in my house, how many hundreds / thousands might it take? :)

Gianko

n00b
Wow man... you´re awesome, dying for a blast or net city! :B

___

Sorry for my inglish e.e

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Awesome lineup! Do you have two rooms for your setup - a garage and a separate gameroom?

Love the selection, by the way - Street Fighter and DoDonPachi are staples of any proper gameroom lineup ;)

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Yup two separate room. I need one big room haha...

WOW!

If it's not too rude, what sort of cash do these machines go for? I mean, if I wanted a two-player Daytona in my house, how many hundreds / thousands might it take? :)

Daytona2 was actually my first arcade cab. Picked up for only $1000 for both. It was hell of a deal but the hardest pickup ever. I was inexperience and had no idea about picking up arcade cabinets. This probably one of biggest cabs to pickup, i had no rope, no tools, no blankets, just my bro & I and a uhual...Trying to push two arcade cabs up a u-haul ramp & then bringing it down. Then i had to take it all apart to fit inside the house as it didn't fit through the front door & then i had to tear down the door to the gameroom haha...Then i had to put it all back together haha...That's why i will never sell this cab no matter how much someone offers to buy it...Too much sweat & blood...

Last edited:

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Where did you get the Sega stools from? Those things are awesome!