rcaido gameroom & garage arcade! part deux

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Those sega chairs by the cabinets are nice! What do you call them and where can you buy one? I´m planning to get a candy and I´m thinking about chair options too.

I bought them here, to be honest though they aren't that comfortable. They are great for storage though, since made out of fiberglass & its pretty light too...So best to put stuff inside so you dont tip over.

http://www.amazon.com/Fiberglass-St...1357100132&sr=8-7&keywords=fiber+glass+stools

I also cant seem to edit my post...I ended up giving my Point Blank 2 to a buddy of mine to make space...Now i can fit the other candy cabs in a line. Here is the current pic of Mother Russia.
motherrussia_zps943e37ad.jpg

MotherRussia2_zps6f36a440.jpg

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Damn. That is a cool setup. So many cabs. Any problems with them being in your garage though? Like bugs, or it being too cold/hot, because in the garage is basically like being outside, isn't it?

The more I read all these threads, the more curious I am in learning what it is that everyone does for a living. That's the real question.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Damn. That is a cool setup. So many cabs. Any problems with them being in your garage though? Like bugs, or it being too cold/hot, because in the garage is basically like being outside, isn't it?

The more I read all these threads, the more curious I am in learning what it is that everyone does for a living. That's the real question.

I haven't had any problems with any in the garage. Then again WA weather is pretty mild year long.

Anyway, i ended up getting a new cab (Net City stand up) So i've been moving stuff around again. Mother Russia is now setup to my liking. I'll post pics when i get everything hooked up.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Wow. Awesome setup, man!

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
My god, that is an immaculate home arcade....I hear choruses from the Gods.....

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
That Capcom Custom cabinet looks pretty sweet!
I'm working on a project cabinet for the same reason and have a spare PS3 ready for KOF :)

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
My 2-player Kraylix cab is now a dedicated Xbox One Killer Instinct cab!

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
Sweet Playchoice 10! I would love to have one of those things, but don't have the room.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Dude. Awesome setup! I don't see any Neo action here though:mad: jk I can pay rent...help with groceries..

Cool to see KI on a cab, do any of the Madcatz fight sticks work on the X-1?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Awesome. Also nice choice of cabs/games/consoles! With that setup you have unlimited gaming fun... love it.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Great stuff man! Got to say though, the stools are my favorite part, lol. The rest is awesome though.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
So did you use the internals from the Mad Catz xbone sticks to get the kraylix buttons to work? Or is the xbone compatible with other PCBs?

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
So did you use the internals from the Mad Catz xbone sticks to get the kraylix buttons to work? Or is the xbone compatible with other PCBs?

Dude. Awesome setup! I don't see any Neo action here though:mad: jk I can pay rent...help with groceries..

Cool to see KI on a cab, do any of the Madcatz fight sticks work on the X-1?

As of right now, there are no compatible 360 sticks that work w/ the xbox one. Not even the PS360+ or Cthulu pcbs. Only one that works is the Madcatz TE2 for the xbox one which is $200. People found ways to pad hack an xboxone pad, so i used the pcb's for that instead on my cab. Killer Instinct is an awesome game, worth it for the xbox one console alone. Not planning to buy any games for awhile for it.

IrishNinja

Kuroko's Training Dummy
such a great setup, and another good use of space!

That is beautiful. I love the SEGA seats.

yeah, about that...OP where did you get those, are they custom made? they're sharp!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,

IrishNinja

Kuroko's Training Dummy
^ah, missed that bit, thanks man! presumably, the Sega bit was a decal or the like, then.

Cross

n00b
Wow, that is amazing. I would like to know how much power that all sucks up. And if turning them all off for a month or so would save enough to buy a new cab :)