Scart Switch

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
i use that and have zero issues, you could possibly have a ground loop in your electrical wiring in the house.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
i use that and have zero issues, you could possibly have a ground loop in your electrical wiring in the house.

It's not that bad. You only notice the problem if your right up close to the screen. Looks like wavy lines going diagonally.

I want perfection. Help me.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Do you get those lines if you dont use the switcher?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I actually never thought of using a scart switch box. After having a search around, it would appear difficult to go buy one "öff the shelf" as it were.

It's not much help but some possibilities listed below for perhaps an ebay quest?

Monster brand 3 Scart switch
monster-scart-switchbox.jpg

Monster video 3 audio/video scart control centre
3298821_300x300_1.jpg

Some other brands listed here with possible promise
http://www.tvcables.co.uk/cgi-bin/tvcables/scan/sf=category/se=Scart/se=Switch.html

Good luck, let me know how you go.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
I dont have SCART inputs on any of my projectors, they all just have RGB HV so i have a board that goes from SCART to RGB HV. Cause my main CRT has only one RGB and 2 HDMIs i just connect what i want to use to the wall, ive never bothered with a switcher apart from my Faroudja scaler which outputs HDMI to the CRT.

If youre getting these lines with that box, itll be cause its not filtered well enough. Probably not much you can do with it to fix this issue.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yeah, that Hama unit is a beast. Built like a tank.