jamma?

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
so the boards i wanna buy have to be horizontal to play on my neo geo?

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
kk thanks a bunch. found a 2019 in 1 hard drive jamma is this any good or is it bugged with slow down

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
kk thanks a bunch. found a 2019 in 1 hard drive jamma is this any good or is it bugged with slow down

I've personally never messed with one of those hard rive multi's, maybe someone else could help you better with those. But in saying that, my rule of thumb is, If it has moving parts, it WILL break down eventually.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Same age as me dude. I always thought you were like 18-19...lol

At first, I thought panda was 18-19 years old too. Then I saw his birthday thread (from a while back) and realized he was a little older :)

amcf01

n00b
Just a quick one: i have an MVS4 that is buggered (battery leak) and want to throw in an MVS 1 slot with a 161-in-1 cart.... is this easy to do as a simple swap and plug and play?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just a quick one: i have an MVS4 that is buggered (battery leak) and want to throw in an MVS 1 slot with a 161-in-1 cart.... is this easy to do as a simple swap and plug and play?

Only if it's a 1 slot that has a mono/stereo switch like an MV1/F,FS,FT. All the other ones are jamma only.

Oh and the test switch don't work unless you get an adapter.

amcf01

n00b
would i be able to tell this from the photo or is this some sorta info that i need to ask the seller?
Also, if i manage to purchase one with a mono/stereo switch... what exactly do i do with it (in particular... the switch)