My Neo Geo games collection

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Really nice collection - I kind of wish I left my MVS carts naked due to space, If only i'd seen your collection before investing in additional boxes!

ChrisB

Another Striker
Nice collection there mate, I am liking how clean everything looks, very very nice :)

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Labels look great as far as condition goes.

Maybe you should consider getting all same language labels though?

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Labels look great as far as condition goes.

Maybe you should consider getting all same language labels though?

The ones I have in Japanese are either colour carts or rental carts, although I have a few more for an arcade project of mine. I have all the Japanese labelled games in English already apart from GanGan.

At some stage I will be getting about 7 cabs to house 7 mobos (3 x 6-slot, 2 x 4-slot, 2-slot and 1-slot) for 30 extra games I've bought especially for them. Got 1 neo cab so far but got all the mobos and games. Just need more room :buttrock:

My mint carts I use on my 2-slot supergun set-up :D

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
You are doing what...? 7 cabs dedicated to the Neo... I love it.

So what is the lineup going to be...? I assume one of the 6-slots is going to be filled just with Metal Slug... :D

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
You are doing what...? 7 cabs dedicated to the Neo... I love it.

So what is the lineup going to be...? I assume one of the 6-slots is going to be filled just with Metal Slug... :D

Current line up

(1) Andro Dunos (english)
(2) Puzzle Bobble (english)
(3) Fatal Fury Special (english)
(4) Kabuki Klash (english)
(5) King of Fighters 94 (english)
(6) King of Fighters 98 (korean)
(7) King of Fighters 2000 (japanese)
(8) Kizuna Encounter (japanese)
(9) Last Blade (english)
(10) Metal Slug (english)
(11) Metal Slug 2 (english)
(12) Metal Slug X (english)
(13) Metal Slug 3 (english)
(14) Neo Drift Out (japanese)
(15) Neo Turf Masters (english)
(16) Ninja Master's (english)
(17) Pop 'n Bounce (english)
(18) Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (english)
(19) Samurai Shodown II (english)
(20) Samurai Shodown III (japanese)
(21) Shock Troopers 2nd Squad (english)
(22) Sonic Wings 2 (japanese rental)
(23) Sonic Wings 3 (english)
(24) Street Hoop (english)
(25) Super Side Kicks (english)
(26) Waku Waku 7 (japanese)
(27) World Heroes 2 Jet (english)

Counting them up, a couple more needed. Probably Shock Troopers and another shooter (Last Resort/Blazing Star) if I can get them cheap.

Was thinking of having Metal Slugs in the 4-slot. Haven't decided on the order for the rest yet :D

Would like a few more Electrocoin Neo cabs and some Neo Candys. Going to be a few years before this happens. The main thing for me is to have the mobos and games ready :mr_t:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Current line up
That's just sweet. Can't wait to see how that will look when it's up and running. Like the selection of games, real classy.

Oh, and:
Bought a few more recently, either cus I liked the colour or the game/kit was cheap :D
Told you! To be fair if I had seen some of those up for grabs I too wouldn't have resisted for a second ;)

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Very impressive collection you have there!! I would go insanely mad only looking for carts that clean while on the lookout for even better condition carts. Insane in the membrane!!

Bazza1000

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Good collection buddy!

Have jumped ship to MVS myself now, be nice to have a collection similar to this one day.

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug
those mvs carts are in beautiful condition, if all mine were in perfect condition like that then i wouldn't mind their bare asses hanging out on the shelves like yours.
top marks for condition :buttrock:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
wow! so how many games do you have all the types of?
you probably know all about what kinds you can get. I sort of want to get a kof 95. are there different colors of it out there?

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Cheers guys :D

wow! so how many games do you have all the types of?
you probably know all about what kinds you can get. I sort of want to get a kof 95. are there different colors of it out there?

I've only got a few games in English/US, Japanese and Korean.

A few games I have a couple of copies due to liking the different colours (Metal Slug 2 in black and green), a few as rental/white carts and the same game in English.

Bit of a mixture :tickled:

KOF 95 only came in black iirc. I think the 1st KOF with a different colour was KOF 98

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
These are some of the last editions to my collection - some new to my collection and some that have replaced games in my collection already as they are in better condition. These just need to be cleaned at some point, inside and out ready to add to my main collection :D

DSCN0697.JPG

These games are for my arcade project for the future (aiming to have 7 cabs to have all these in). I have 1 cab at the moment. Won't get anymore until I get my own place, not lugging those cabs about all over the place :tickled:

DSCN0694.JPG

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Very nice collection of carts! I hope to be there in the future but for now my 30 will have to do.