My Neo Geo games collection

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I firstly started off with the home system, buying my favourite home carts. I had quite a few but than began getting into JAMMA pcbs and bought an MVS 1-slot motherboard to use with my supergun.

I then began to buy MVS carts and never looked back! :D I sold off most of my home carts but kept a few of my favourites that were cheap;

Neo1.jpg

Neo2.jpg

I've had most of the English MVS releases over the years but started to thin out my collection and kept the games I liked best.

I'm also into rental, Korean and different colour carts and so have a few duplicates of some games. I mainly buy English labelled carts;

neo3.jpg

Neo4.jpg

Neo5.jpg

There are a few more carts that I would like to get at some stage to complete my collection;

Nightmare in the Dark
Money Puzzle Exchanger
Samurai Spirits Zero Special

Just waiting for the right price and condition :buttrock:

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Woot! Nice to see someone else who likes to leave their carts hanging out there in the buff! Of course, my naked collections isn't ANYwhere as nice as yours, good stuff! :-)

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
nice clean stacked carts kudos ! if u feel like getting rid of that kof 96 aes cart il give it as good home ?

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Woot! Nice to see someone else who likes to leave their carts hanging out there in the buff! Of course, my naked collections isn't ANYwhere as nice as yours, good stuff! :-)

Cheers dude :D

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
NICE TO SEE...
some nice clean MVS carts. They look great! I imagine MVS carts in such good shape are quite hard to come by though? I feel quite inspired actually! (as an NGH only collector)

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Good collection. Nothing flashy or fancy, but functional - I like it.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
looks great. it also looks like u have 3 copies of rbff2......if u would let one go i happly make very good use for it in my collection.....and id play the crap outa it like all my games. otherwise nice stuff

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Cheers dudes :mr_t:

RBFF2 not for sale, part of my English/Korean/Rental set :) Sorry

NICE TO SEE...
some nice clean MVS carts. They look great! I imagine MVS carts in such good shape are quite hard to come by though? I feel quite inspired actually! (as an NGH only collector)

It's taken a while to get most of them in good condition. Still need to get a Ninja Master's cart with clean English label - that's one hard cart to get in good condition. The main thing is having the game to play and enjoy :buttrock:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
That's the cleanest MVS cart collection I've ever seen. Awesome collection sir!

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
Impressive collection! And I thought I was a game collector haha! :)

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
RBFF2 not for sale, part of my English/Korean/Rental set :) Sorry
Ah, so that's what the Red version is: Korean. With the White cart being SNK-G (is it) etc. Also, your holographic labels are rather... sick.

It's taken a while to get most of them in good condition. Still need to get a Ninja Master's cart with clean English label - that's one hard cart to get in good condition. The main thing is having the game to play and enjoy :buttrock:
Sure enough, the main thing is having the game, but - for whatever reason - I enjoy owning an immaculate copy of the game as an integral part of the whole process. Clearly, you feel similarly. Good luck with the hunt for a minty UK NMasters... it's truly great Neo fighter! You'll just have to stick at the JP version for the time being (presumably?)...

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
That's the cleanest MVS cart collection I've ever seen. Awesome collection sir!

Thanks. Sometimes I've had the game several times until I got a clean one but is worth the chase and part of the fun :D

Ah, so that's what the Red version is: Korean. With the White cart being SNK-G (is it) etc. Also, your holographic labels are rather... sick.

Sure enough, the main thing is having the game, but - for whatever reason - I enjoy owning an immaculate copy of the game as an integral part of the whole process. Clearly, you feel similarly. Good luck with the hunt for a minty UK NMasters... it's truly great Neo fighter! You'll just have to stick at the JP version for the time being (presumably?)...

It's nice to have a mint cart for sure. I have Ninja Master's with English label (see 3 pic, top cart). Reasonable condition but mint is hard to come buy unless you want to buy a kit and pay out $$$ :crying:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Thanks a lot. Took a long time to get them all in good condition. Well worth the effort :D

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
wow man, amazing collection and ridiculously great condition, your collection is where i'm trying to arrive at.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Great looking MVS carts, I'm jealous, I had to repro a lot of mine 'cause they were trashed.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
cheers dudes. Always on the look out for carts with better labels than the ones I've got already and recently got a mint Metal Slug 5 :buttrock:

Only a couple more to improve and I'm done :mr_t:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
like your concept only of collecting games you actually like. I do the same ;)

btw. what are those ports on the trash rally cart? never seen that...

Only a couple more to improve and I'm done
Well... there will always be some part of you saying "there's one in better condition out there than the one I have" or "need to find the other color(s) of this one" or even "hm, that game may rock, need to find a cart to try it"...

Last edited:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Cheers Chaps and Beaps :D

btw. what are those ports on the trash rally cart? never seen that...

"...

The ports on the Thrash Rally are for linking carts together for some 4 player action. Also can be done on Riding Hero and League Bowling (up to 8 players)

Well... there will always be some part of you saying "there's one in better condition out there than the one I have" or "need to find the other color(s) of this one" or even "hm, that game may rock, need to find a cart to try it"...

:lolz:

Bought a few more recently, either cus I liked the colour or the game/kit was cheap :D

Also a few with better condition labels to :buttrock:

DSCN0017.JPG

Last edited: