So we started fostering dogs today.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Doesn't cat shit have a chemical in it that turns you into some crazy batshit hoarder? Usually hoarders have like 30 cats.

How many cats do you have, Greg?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Doesn't cat shit have a chemical in it that turns you into some crazy batshit hoarder? Usually hoarders have like 30 cats.

How many cats do you have, Greg?

I'm already a video game hoarder, so those bases are covered. And I'm already crazy, so that's covered too. I don't have any cats now, but I'm debating whether to get one or not, as I am always on the move, and can't afford a pet hotel for it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm already a video game hoarder, so those bases are covered. And I'm already crazy, so that's covered too. I don't have any cats now, but I'm debating whether to get one or not, as I am always on the move, and can't afford a pet hotel for it.

cat shit is one of the factors that can lead to toxoplasmosis and $750 per pill rounds of medicine. you cant afford that shit, greg.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My cat was raised with a dog. She comes if you call her and acts like a dog. She hates cats and likes dogs. Someone knocks at the door and she's right there with the dog to greet them.

I still prefer dogs but my cat is awesome.

Last edited:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Dogs = social pack animals that bond with others by nature
Cats = notsomuch

Dogs = Abandon a dog and you destroy it's entire world and identity
(most) Cats = Abandon a cat and it *shrugs*

Dogs = often suffer from separation anxiety when left alone
(most) Cats = only miss you when the food/water runs out

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Nadia is gone. In comes gustav munchausen. aussie shep/ corgi mix at 6 weeks.

hasnt stopped moving enough to take a decent pic. will update when he slows down.

Gustav_Munchausen_Atack.gif

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
finally stopped long enough to snap a pic. behold the glory that is the corgi/ aussie shepard.

XKQOu2N.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He's going to be a big boy!

Six weeks...wow:lolz:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
we had to put one of the pack down today. looks like we're keeping gus.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I saw you mention that in the pussy thread:(

Now you know beyond a shadow of a doubt lil Gus will have a good home.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I saw you mention that in the pussy thread:(

Now you know beyond a shadow of a doubt lil Gus will have a good home.

been a rough day. but now i own my very own snk dog. if he sheds enough i may be able to make a carpet too.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
just got in our first foster since gus.

supposedly a border collie/ boxer, but we think its a bully breed that isnt boxer. heres natsume (natty) !

6IUfR2h.jpg

v1hmKfm.jpg

Nm_natsume_select.png

shelter we work with called us yesterday and they're expecting an influx of houston dogs, so they needed a quick fill in for some of their pups. so this one was a surprise.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Natty is in good hands!

OMG taking on a puppy, so much energy.

Great looking lil gal.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
we only do puppies since we have a senior dog who doesnt like older animals.

she's pretty chill for a puppy though.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Well shit. a year later- we kept natty. shes great.

also new fosters are in!

Heres charlotte (black) and momoko (tan)

wQ3BwFC.jpg

0mHdlqQ.jpg

latest
latest

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Dogs are a pain in the dick. Whether it's -30 below zero or 90 outside, you have to walk the fuckers. Their bags of food are heavy as fuck and are expensive. All the dogs I've ever been around (dogs down my Dads road and my cousins place) barked loud and ran up to you and jump on you and are undisciplined. They're also way too needy.

Cats > Dogs

Cats are soft and cuddly and cute and are great for photo ops. You can get them high with catnip, and they are small enough to sit on your lap and sleep with you.
And yes, I know how to take care of cats - I took care of my g/f's cat when she was on vacation and when she lived with me.
My g/fs cat was abused by it's former owner, and sometimes it bites, but you get used to dodging those bites. And cats can be a pain in the ass with their shedding. My g/fs cat ruined my blinds because it like to claw them. And it likes to jump around and climb on the top of the fridge and knock shit over.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Dogs are a pain in the dick. Whether it's -30 below zero or 90 outside, you have to walk the fuckers. Their bags of food are heavy as fuck and are expensive. All the dogs I've ever been around (dogs down my Dads road and my cousins place) barked loud and ran up to you and jump on you and are undisciplined. They're also way too needy.

Cats > Dogs

Cats are soft and cuddly and cute and are great for photo ops. You can get them high with catnip, and they are small enough to sit on your lap and sleep with you.
And yes, I know how to take care of cats - I took care of my g/f's cat when she was on vacation and when she lived with me.
My g/fs cat was abused by it's former owner, and sometimes it bites, but you get used to dodging those bites. And cats can be a pain in the ass with their shedding. My g/fs cat ruined my blinds because it like to claw them. And it likes to jump around and climb on the top of the fridge and knock shit over.

Nice story, get the gf pics happening.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

Cats > Dogs

Cool story bro. Maybe the people who own dogs in your life don't know how to raise them to not do that.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

I'm sure your dad wishes he owned dogs instead of having you.