My modest game collection.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Just my modest game collection. I didn't take pictures of my console setup because it's very messy right now. I have a Super NES, GBC, Dreamcast, 2 GBA's, Gamecube, Slim PS2, DS Lite, and a Wii. I apologize if the quality is bad.

p7190269.jpg

My PS2 games. I have NGBC opened up because the game didn't come with box art for whatever reason. I also have Dynasty Warriors 5, but it's not in this pic (I finally got it back recently). I also have VF4 Evo. Let me say this right now, the SNK compilations I have are the closest thing that's Neo-related. I also have a GOW demo disc here.

p7190270.jpg

My PSX games. I got SOTN in really bad condition as you can see. I'm gonna get the disc fixed soon though. I also have Battle Hunter.

p7190273.jpg

The fat PS2 is my brother's while I have the Slim one. Too bad the slim one broke though. Might get a replacement this christmas.

p7190275.jpg

My small Dreamcast collection. My brother has several DC games though such as Sonic Adventure 2, Dead or Alive 2, and Crazy Taxi 2.

p7190281.jpg

My DS games.

p7190288.jpg

My GC games and GB player. Mario Kart: Double Dash is given away.

p7190291.jpg

My Wii games. I apologize if the quality sucks ass.

p7190300.jpg

My Gameboy collection. There's also the DS Rumble Pak in there. GB games I have are: Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure, Wario Land II (GBC version), Pokemon Red, Kirby's Pinball Land, Pokemon Gold, Super Mario Land 2, and Pokemon Pinball. GBA games I have are: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Eternal Duelist Soul, Super Mario Advance 2, Iridion 3D, Super Mario Bros, Pac-Man collection, Final Fight One, Boxing Fever, Star Wars: The New Droid Army, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, Metroid, Sonic Advance 3, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Warioware Inc.: Mega Microgame$, Super Mario Advance 4, Game & Watch Gallery 4, Hot Wheels (lol), Wario Land 4, Super Mario Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Astro Boy: The Omega Factor, Dr. Mario, Golden Sun, and F-Zero: GP Legend.

p7190297.jpg

Some of my extra game-related stuff. To the left is the Conduit 2 art book that was a gamestop preorder bonus for the game. To the middle is the Street Fighter Tribute art book that a friend gave to me. To the right is a Mario hat that I got from Club Nintendo back a few years ago.

p7200306.jpg

A wall scroll of Muramasa: The Demon Blade. I got it as a preorder bonus at Gamestop a few years ago.

p7200311.jpg

The first side of the wall scroll, showing some of the major characters from the game.

p7200315.jpg

The second side of the wall scroll, showing the characters, enemies, and the backgrounds in the game.

p7250322.jpg

My Super NES games and cleaning kit. Alien 3, Batman Returns, Breath of Fire***, F-Zero**, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest**, Jurassic Park, Killer Instinct (I have another cart, but it doesn't work), Mario Paint, Mega Man X, Mortal Kombat II*, NBA Jam, Pilotwings, Pocky & Rocky**, Star Fox**, Stunt Race FX**, Super Mario World*, X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, and Super NES cleaning kit. I also have Uniracers** and a Super NES mouse somewhere else.

* - I have the manual for the game.
** - I have the box and manual for the game.
*** - I no longer have the game for whatever reason.)

dsci0100f.jpg

My N64 stuff. N64 isn't played much anymore. Mischief Makers and Mega Man 64 are CIB. Everything else is cart-only.

Coming soon to this thread:

Console Setup (once I sort it out)
Other game-related stuff

Nothing is for sale or trade.

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Thanks.

For an 18 year old with not a lot of money, I suppose it's pretty good.
COMING ALONG...
nicely Mark. Now... where's that NeoGeo CD at??! ;) And, 18yrs old? Doesn't seem all that long ago you said you were 16! Time flies, huh?

Also, I'm pretty intrigued by your PS2 God of War cover art (Hydra fight scene?) and that DOA 2 box too. Not living in/ever buying US games, I've never seen those before. Are they common?

I'll be keeping an eye out for the rest, as and when you upload it...

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
COMING ALONG...
nicely Mark. Now... where's that NeoGeo CD at??! ;) And, 18yrs old? Doesn't seem all that long ago you said you were 16! Time flies, huh?

Also, I'm pretty intrigued by your PS2 God of War cover art (Hydra fight scene?) and that DOA 2 box too. Not living in/ever buying US games, I've never seen those before. Are they common?

I'll be keeping an eye out for the rest, as and when you upload it...

The God of War disc I have is actually the demo version. I got it from a Playstation magazine back in early 2005. It's very cheap, but it's not easy to find considering that it's a demo disc. The demo disc has a teaser trailer, a making of God of War video, and director commentary in terms of bonus content. I rented the full version a few times, but it was like back in 2006. Now that I think about it, I should probably get it soon. The European version of the game is the only regional version that has different box art than the rest of the versions released elsewhere.

As for DOA2, it's actually called "DOA 2: Hardcore" in North America and Japan while the PAL version is just called "Dead or Alive 2". Each regional version has different box art. I really wish the NA version would get the PAL version boxart.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I like your taste in games; we have some overlap with our PS1 and PS2 games.

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice collection you got started there! Lots of good games. I would rather have a smaller collection of great games than a ton of crap.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yes, very nice collection here. Like you say, it's modest (albeit impressive for an 18-year-old), but if it's any consolation, my wife very much wishes I had a game collection around the size of yours.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your stuff.

Josh

Banned
I still really want to try Blast Works. Seems like an awesome idea.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Collection Page is updated. Sorry for the double post. I got Breath of Fire 1 CIB btw a week or so ago.

Last edited: