Shockbox Inserts - Big Red Style

Clean Art or Retail style?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Been backing knocking out some shocks for myself in between a few other projects for members here (PGM, NAOMI, End labels for PCB boxes), anyway i've got two different styles going. Clean art and a more "retail" style. I'm making these in the hopes of sharing with others so your guys opinions on which style to continue with is needed. Chucked a poll up in the thread, vote away and let me know.

aofmvsimndx.png

aofamvsimndx.png

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Getting there mate, working my way alphabetically through the carts I own. Gotta do FF3 and FF Special before I hit the KoFs.

EDIT: FF3 Done.

o9x4.png

Last edited:

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Got Garou, LB1 and LB2 on the go at the moment. Just need to find time to finish them, stuck doing SNES repro manuals at the moment.

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Thats the eventual plan, want to get a decent amount of them done before bothering with it though. Still some test printing to do, I suspect Southtowns template might actually be a little short vertically than it needs to be.

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Been sidetracked from Neo stuff to finish a commission for a member here, i've now got inserts for all his Naomi GD ROM games.

LARGE IMAGE: http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/828/swpj.jpg

Gunna take a short break from these to knock out a few Neo inserts and finish up a job for Pipes ( I know it's taken ages man, gunna get back to it. Those logos for the different BlazBlue versions pissed me off so I just kept avoiding it haha).

CowboyCrocket

Rugal's Thug
I too like these designs. I guess part of it might be the red border which makes the package look more appealing. Keep up the good work.

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Cheers lads, hoping to get a few more MVS inserts done before I get back into the NAOMI stuff. In the mean time here's some spine labels I made for another member here. Basically these will be printed as stickers to go on some Uline boxes I believe. Still a little bit of cleaning to do but basically done pending approval.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6962/sywy.jpg

P.S. Fuck BlazBlue logos!

Last edited: