Announcing two new forum moderators

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Although VT's vid is good, nobody can't beat Rot's dancing;

Honly shit, that is the funniest thing I've seen on N-G.com that is not drama associated. Rot, were you just picking up random games?

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
BULLSHIT LIE

There was never any white smoke from the Vatican. You can't fool my Pope like this.

Congrats, fellas.

aria

Former Moderator
Honly shit, that is the funniest thing I've seen on N-G.com that is not drama associated. Rot, were you just picking up random games?

Hah, jokes on you--it was drama-related! It was made for the RevStu/Retro Gamer thread you can find in the "Best Of" forum.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
'gratz guys!

Welcome to hell. ;)

I'm a moderator over on another forum and just wait until you get all the whining focused your way. ;) hahahahaha!

mud

Banned
Is this the same Rot that has those awesome videos on Youtube? If so, we jokingly use one of your videos as an example to describe the mental disorders that collectors often suffer from. Please make more. The impact you leave on the students is priceless.

*edit - I see from the above video that it is! I love your videos! You need better taste in synthpop, though.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Is this the same Rot that has those awesome videos on Youtube? If so, we jokingly use one of your videos as an example to describe the mental disorders that collectors often suffer from. Please make more. The impact you leave on the students is priceless.

*edit - I see from the above video that it is! I love your videos! You need better taste in synthpop, though.

Hahaha quality troll.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Whenever I see th in a Japhei post, I think of meth. It's like his secret code. Mythological scammer, son of Carole, or Carole's Collectibles.

http://www.facebook.com/NeoGeoFreak

Screen shot 2012-08-31 at 12.09.13 PM.png
lol?!

Why do they have a pic of Shawn on their page?

edit: only came across that page because I was running a google search for Casey McMahon.

mud

Banned
Whenever I see th in a Japhei post, I think of meth. It's like his secret code. Mythological scammer, son of Carole, or Carole's Collectibles.

http://www.facebook.com/NeoGeoFreak

View attachment 3158
lol?!

Why do they have a pic of Shawn on their page?

edit: only came across that page because I was running a google search for Casey McMahon.

You've obviously never met Japhei if you think of meth. He's too much of a sloth to be a tweaker.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You've obviously never met Japhei if you think of meth. He's too much of a sloth to be a tweaker.
86291441.gif_

mud

Banned
So, meth users get fatter? AFAIK he's just a stoner, and probably a pillbilly. He blames all his downfalls on the time period when all those mugshots were taken, too. heh

And for those of you who think I'm Japhei: Keep it up! Your witch hunts are hilarious. EVERYONE IS JAPHEI! Even those who despise him.

Last edited:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I like how Japhei is now resorting to speaking in the third person.

mud

Banned
I like how Japhei is now resorting to speaking in the third person.

Nope. However, y'all are resorting to your witch hunts again.

Thing that sucks is the only person who can confirm that I'm not Japhei is Tonk, heh. I used to sneak him info when Japhei was doing his TTX bootlegs. I used to kinda sorta pretend to be friends with Casey, but now I don't care and will talk openly. I can see why y'all are paranoid though, as he IS back in the arcade business again. He dropped out for a while to sell Transformers on Amazon, but I don't think that went very well for him, since he claimed everyone was ripping him off on there.

Last edited:

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I found out about Rot and VT's new agenda. They're gonna ban the whole fuckin' lot of us and start a New Earth.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member