Announcing two new forum moderators

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I honestly wouldn't be a good mod here. I have too much bad blood with simone to even think I'd be a fair person when dealing with him. Everyone else tho outside of me modding would be me hitting the perma-ban stick on Dion and Chris which I don't think anyone would mind in the least if I did. I already hammered his ass off TNL years ago. tbh I should have just IP banned Las Vegas fully. Nothing worth a damn comes out of Vegas.

Domino-chan?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Good luck. I'm surprised VT and FTL haven't started banning each other already.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
All that fucking hate. You need a new hobby dude.

I think I had a good point. How exactly am I wrong? Those stickies get no attention and sit there clogging up half of the forums. Even the header says to openly blast them. Something I'm not doing. So hate isn't a hobby of mine. I like Rot as a person, and that's all I'm going to state on the new mods. I'd have preferred Xian as a tech mod. Maybe get some stuff done or update this site more. Everything looks really 1999. I like nostalgia factor, but after years and years it does grow stale.

I'd even be for erecting a totally new board called 'things you need to know' or something to that liking that groups the larger amounts of stickies. Some stickies I'm fine with, but when you hit the ten mark and you end up having to scroll a half page down, its to much.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Whats all this congrats shit? Isn't the purpose of mod work to do actual work? How about fixing those stickies rotting on the top of almost every forum?
People are treating this like its being made in the cosa nostra.

Whatever chubster.

Is that a perm you're wearing?

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Why? Are you interested? Sorry no homo, you're too fat anyways.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
I honestly wouldn't be a good mod here. I have too much bad blood with simone to even think I'd be a fair person when dealing with him. Everyone else tho outside of me modding would be me hitting the perma-ban stick on Dion and Chris which I don't think anyone would mind in the least if I did. I already hammered his ass off TNL years ago. tbh I should have just IP banned Las Vegas fully. Nothing worth a damn comes out of Vegas.

Hey, how's it goin!

aria

Former Moderator
qsK1k.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
The mere fact you analyzed my picture for god knows what reason is hilarious.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Keep the stickys, I see this site like an interactive wikipedia for the neo and other topics. Perhaps one day all of our combined knowledge will concentrate in the form of stickys, we'll call it sticky land. An elderly section of the internets, where membership is locked and we're all stuck here, in sticky land.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Just shrink the forum down to unrelated and the war room. Rename it neoproject and you're done.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
would someone please explain, why the thread about VT (war room) was deleted? abusing your new powers already? didn't see that coming.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi Falk pal....

would someone please explain, why the thread about VT (war room) was deleted? abusing your new powers already? didn't see that coming.

It was me man....

I was getting sick of his spam and presence...

xROTx

PS. You still coming to the Manchester Expo pal? I'll put you up... it'd be nice my friend...