Thread: NeorebelTC's SNK stuff

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter

NeorebelTC's SNK stuff

My very modest collection. An average person may call me a collector, but to everyone here I am just a SNK lover and primarily a player, hence the condition of my stuff is not the greatest. A lot of this stuff would be much better looking if I was the original owner.

The cab is obviously a conversion, but I think it is not so bad. The cab sacrificed was 'Blasteroids.' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasteroids. When I bought this it was ready for the trash. It was kept in an outside shed and had rust, dirt & other forms of corrosion that had to be cleaned off thoroughly. I did repainting to the top, back & front. I thought about painting certain parts red, but I concluded that the covered fiber board painted black already would be tough to go over without a risk of ruining it altogether. I also had to degauss and adjust the monitor and also replace the art and joysticks. As far as the button layout is concerned, I never found a metal shop worker that I could trust to make or modify a CP for me. I got used to what's there - it works ok for both the KOFs and weapon fighters. The games I got from eBay, Arcade Shock, and here mostly, all in shockboxes with are from Southtown homebrew.

I just got the AES recently to see what it's like to play on really. It's a Japanese unit with a low serial. I have two common games. Unfortunately the FFS is kinda beat... but as I mentioned, I really got them just to see what its like to play the games on the original home unit.

I got my NGPC in Chinatown NYC - it's the Japanese 'Crystal Blue' version. I love it! Only SNK console I have which I bought new. Games are Samurai Shodown II, Match of the Millenium, Card Fighter's Clash, and Gekka No Kenshi 2 (Last Blade 2).

And then finally there is my collection of random stuff including artwork, promo items and other console ports. A couple of the MVS art sets are fake, much to my dismay, when I was a newbie eBay buyer! I have a TON of other systems and games too, I will eventually replace these pics and add more showing my 'game room' when it's all set up. Thanks for checking it out. Obviously I don't have anything worth trading for, this is just for posterity and to illustrate what I still need lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Neorebel; 08-25-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Chin's Bartender

Very nice. You must be a big fighting fan. Thx for sharing

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter

Big time! Nothing like playing fighting games on cabs... Although I have a beat old wooden one like I played on as a kid, I would really love to get a Candy some day.

South Town Hero

nice cab and pocket stuff

Nice goodies there my friend
    No, just no.

Thread Information