Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I don't do facebook as well. I'll just wait it out.

Zonks678

n00b
Do you ahve an ETA to when this game comes out? I wouldn't mind getting a copy. Nice to have any new addition to the neo library.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I'd love to see a Shadow Over Mystara type beat-em-up with a graphic style like this. There is certainly a market considering how awful the Neo is for beat-em-ups!

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Select music is great!

Do I understand correctly, is this a "wonder3" like game? (or do they are all card variants?)

Anyway, something like Quest for Jong Master would be awesome!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I'd love to see a Shadow Over Mystara type beat-em-up with a graphic style like this. There is certainly a market considering how awful the Neo is for beat-em-ups!

Really I think the Neo is pretty good for beat em ups. That's mainly why I've had mine. Do wish they made more later in the systems life and less fighters though.

Edit: You know what there can't be many more than a dozen pure beat ups that are really great for the system. I was lumping together several genres in my head. In retrospect Capcom did a better job but the Neo still kicked the Genesis and Snes's butt. Either way I still wouldn't say its awful.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
that select music is fantastic!! excitement increasing!!!!

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Its always nice to see a new project in the Neo keeping the spirit alive, thanks for contributing to the Neo scene and helping everyone out in the Tech sub-forums :D !!!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Kurtz, this is great. So glad to see you finally getting a title out on the Neo. It's seems like forever-and-a-half since you released the dev tools, and I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Looking great so far and I can't wait to see more.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
is that "the gathering" on the intro tune? :D

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Looking good. I can't wait to see more.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Bumping this up. Any news, Jeff? I'm definitely excited to hear how development is going!

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
The game is probably about 90% done. I've been wanting to post some in-game screenshots so I'll try and get a couple up soon.

Thanks,
Jeff