Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Does anyone know if this game is compatible with the aes Magic key (so I can play in English on a Japanese bios system)?

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Does anyone know when the AES version will ship? How many more pre-orders are required?

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Ah, OK, thanks!!! I had no idea!!! So do you have stock at the moment - just wondering when mine will be shipped as I cannot wait to play it =D

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Shipping out today with your JGP cart.

Jeff

Ah, OK, thanks!!! I had no idea!!! So do you have stock at the moment - just wondering when mine will be shipped as I cannot wait to play it =D

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Does anyone know if this game is compatible with the aes Magic key (so I can play in English on a Japanese bios system)?

It is compatible with the blue one. No idea about other versions of the converter.

Regards.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Super old topic I know but, I watched a video on youtube and it inspired me to buy the cards at least. So I'll enjoy those I guess. Really would love the game but AES is not a viable cost effective option for me. Wish it would go the way of most HB stuff and get a budget dc release for those of us without $500 to drop on a game.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I get really bummed out on the regular that I missed this when it was available for MVS. Really sick stuff, and I hope Neobitz has more releases in the future!

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I'd also be temped to get Knights Chance on MVS if there is ever another release. I didn't really understand what is was all about the first time around.
Now I hear nothing but good things about this game.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Saw on Facebook this morning that Knight's Chance is coming to Retro VGS. Wonder if it'll be fully reprogrammed or if they'll be emulating the Neo on there.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I think the retro vgs is pretty much doomed to fail from the get go. Concept and price are prolific plus no real specs. Its just a all around botched concept and idea.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
In case no one has noticed, all of the AES games have sold out.

I applaud Jeff's willingness to take risk to make a niche game for a niche system, can't wait for his next project.

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
I think the retro vgs is pretty much doomed to fail from the get go. Concept and price are prolific plus no real specs. Its just a all around botched concept and idea.

I think we'll have better odds of it getting an OUYA release vs. the Retro VGS....

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
In case no one has noticed, all of the AES games have sold out.

I applaud Jeff's willingness to take risk to make a niche game for a niche system, can't wait for his next project.
how many copies have been sold ?