Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Missile

Another Striker
I put my name on the list ages ago and still waiting to hear. Think they need to publicise this because I'm sure lots of people want this game

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
For an AES run to even be considered, you’d need a bare minimum of 50 copies sold, of course 75 or 100 would drop the pricing a bit.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Id probably buy an aes copy, I emailed kurtz months ago and never heard back from him about getting on the list

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
I'm really hoping for the digital version. I know there is quite a bit of controversy surrounding digital releases like these, but that is going to be imo the best option for most people and the easiest one to distribute. It's time we get something like this too.

VGC1612

New Challenger
Jeff told me than hes working on production costs for KC AES to see if it’s feasible,its getting there

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Nice, will be good to grab a copy and play.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I talked with Jeff on a NeoSD version, but TO is holding things up for him. Depending on the price I’d be interested in a physical AES copy.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I heard there is a Neo CD version in the works. It will be titled No Chance.

Missile

Another Striker
C'mon Jeff make this happen. Anyone know what happened to that new game they were working on? Wasn't it a horizontal shooter?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
C'mon Jeff make this happen. Anyone know what happened to that new game they were working on? Wasn't it a horizontal shooter?

There wasn’t a horizontal shooter except for Jeff’s test project he posted a while back which was Flight of the Dragoon iirc, it was a medieval looking flappy bird.

Missile

Another Striker
There wasn’t a horizontal shooter except for Jeff’s test project he posted a while back which was Flight of the Dragoon iirc, it was a medieval looking flappy bird.

Ah ok thank you. Yes that was it. It did look fairly simple at the time.

Since you are here do you know what happened to those "Gauntlet-style" games people here were making a few years back? I remember one guy saying he was stopping making his because someone else was already making one. Since then I've heard nothing since. Shame because the Neo Geo could really do with a game like that

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ah ok thank you. Yes that was it. It did look fairly simple at the time.

Since you are here do you know what happened to those "Gauntlet-style" games people here were making a few years back? I remember one guy saying he was stopping making his because someone else was already making one. Since then I've heard nothing since. Shame because the Neo Geo could really do with a game like that

Not sure on the Gauntlet style one, I only knew of the Neobitz one that was only recently made public. Other than that I’m still waiting on NGDevs “Ikari” style game.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Hooray!! AES and MVS

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Finally, Jesus Christ. Been after an MVS cart of that for like two years now. Thanks for the heads up

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Happy for Jeff/NeoBitz and everyone who'll get to play this game. It's a winner.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Not happy about unexpectedly dropping $400 today. But other than that, very happy.
Still the best Neo homebrew.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Not happy about unexpectedly dropping $400 today. But other than that, very happy.
Still the best Neo homebrew.
Should I bite? I have at least 3 Neo Geo pre-orders out already (lost track). Kind of wish I'd gotten in on the original run instead of the Piko version.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Should I bite? I have at least 3 Neo Geo pre-orders out already (lost track). Kind of wish I'd gotten in on the original run instead of the Piko version.

I'd say so. It's easily my favorite Neo homebrew, too. Short, addictive gameplay, a variety of mini-games, perfect for multiplayer and high score chasing.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I know bitmap bureau has final vendetta coming up, there's this, maybe something from ngdev team from 5 years ago, what else is up for preorder?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I know bitmap bureau has final vendetta coming up, there's this, maybe something from ngdev team from 5 years ago, what else is up for preorder?
Demons of Asteborg DX is on Indiegogo
Think Project Neon is still on pre-order
I think 2 or 3 others I've seen but cant even remember what those were (they were soooo good)