Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
Ordered the MVS on your neoblitz site. looking forward to something new.

Cheers,

Cam

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
Glad to see the positive forum reviews of this title. It really is a great game, easy to kill a few hours playing and get lost. Plus my GF likes too :D

I have one question, anyone having issues with High Scores saving on power-off/power-on? It's nice to see Jeff's name as the High Score all the time, but sucks when you make the high score board, power-off...and your score is lost :crying:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Is there any ETA for the homecart release by now?

I wanna play it NOW!

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I'm thinking 60 to 75 days, all depending on when the PCBs arrive and how fast I can get them to the assembly factory.

Jeff

Is there any ETA for the homecart release by now?

I wanna play it NOW!

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'm thinking 60 to 75 days, all depending on when the PCBs arrive and how fast I can get them to the assembly factory.

Jeff

Okay cool sounds reasonable. At least more reasonable than two years. ;)

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I'm glad I picked this up for MVS and could support Jeff's work. I'm really enjoying Mystic Dice and Cursed Mynd. I hope we get another game.

I do have a question. It seems like if I have a credit inserted while my CMVS is on freeplay, the odds in Mystic Dice are much worse. Is it just my imagination?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm glad I picked this up for MVS and could support Jeff's work. I'm really enjoying Mystic Dice and Cursed Mynd. I hope we get another game.

I do have a question. It seems like if I have a credit inserted while my CMVS is on freeplay, the odds in Mystic Dice are much worse. Is it just my imagination?

Just your imagination bro...lol It's a dice game so you have to adjust your game on the fly. Some games you'll get 12k and some you're lucky if you get 500...lol

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
heh, I know it's random, but it *really* seemed like I had a solid average to judge from after playing a couple hours each way. I was not rolling nearly as many ones and fives when I had an unused credit inserted.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
You do know you have to hit the buttons with your left index finger, yeah?

mccloud5286

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This game looks awesome, and I can't wait for it to be released. I just ordered mine, and want to say thank you for creating this!

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
MVS is sold out.

There are still a few AES copies left, I bet you'll be able to sell/trade your AES copy for MVS easily later.

Hell yeah congrats Jeff! I can't wait to get this game, also anticipating your next game hopefully? :D :cool:

Especially creating a niche game for a niche system. Very high risk involved. Jeff should be commended for his.

Hm, O.K., when i understand it Right ( Sory, my english is not so good) it is an Card Game, but Plays it great ?
500 Bucks for an Card Game is not cheap.
I hope all over the Years that there will be come an Homebrew Release for the Game Magician Lord 2 AES or MVS.

Last edited:

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
Hm, O.K., when i understand it Right ( Sory, my english is not so good) it is an Card Game, but Plays it great ?
500 Bugs for an Card Game is not cheap.
I hope all over the Years that there will be come an Homebrew Release for the Game Magician Lord 2 AES or MVS.

Jeff – if you are indeed accepting bugs as currency, I think we can work something out.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
500 Bucks for an Card Game is not cheap.

Tell you what, make a Neo game and then come back and tell us how easy it is to do.