NeoGhepa (Stefano) Collection

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
Grazie per il consiglio,quelle appese sono tutte doppioni e poi non ho più spazio dove metterle.

Adesso provo a dradurre:

Thanks for the advice, those are all hung duplication and then I have no room where to put them.

Last edited:

@Alaska-

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Errr no, i was actually referring to the pcbs in bubble wrap you got stored on shelves (?) , not the ones you have on the wall,
those ones are ok because that is the position they used to stay in gamecenters back in the day.
They usually take place inside the cab on a wooden panel (or whatever) the same degree you put them on the wall, so no problem with that.

Trad:
Spe parlo di quelle che hai sulle mensole (?)
quelle che hai attaccate al muro sono ok (certo a vedersi O____O fa uno strano effetto),
è la stessa posizione che hanno quando sono nei cab, attaccate sul pannello di legno, qundi no problema.
Quelle che hai nel bubble warp sono una addosso all'altra e con dell'altra roba sopra, col tempo potrebbero curvarsi e subire danni.

Last edited:

Danmaku

Kuroko's Training Dummy
the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great stefano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qwerty 9999

Crazed MVS Addict
Errr no, i was actually referring to the pcbs in bubble wrap you got stored on shelves (?) , not the ones you have on the wall,
those ones are ok because that is the position they used to stay in gamecenters back in the day.
They usually take place inside the cab on a wooden panel (or whatever) the same degree you put them on the wall, so no problem with that.

Trad:
Spe parlo di quelle che hai sulle mensole (?)
quelle che hai attaccate al muro sono ok (certo a vedersi O____O fa uno strano effetto),
è la stessa posizione che hanno quando sono nei cab, attaccate sul pannello di legno, qundi no problema.
Quelle che hai nel bubble warp sono una addosso all'altra e con dell'altra roba sopra, col tempo potrebbero curvarsi e subire danni.
ah, queste:

stuff12z.jpg

Hai ragione, ma mi sa che ha finito lo spazio se appende le basi pure ai muri.:eek_2:

(alaska is right but I bet stefano hasn't space anymore since he's using even the damned WALLS to store pcbs)

-ori-

Cheng's Errand Boy
Sono ancora con la bava alla bocca. La collezione completa di kit è qualcosa di unico. Mi tocca prenderti come esempio, sarai il mio "sensei". Per non parlare della Naomi deluxe e del cab di outrun. Ancora complimenti Ste, collezione straordinaria!

@Alaska-

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
dirlo in inglese no

please guys don't forget you are suppose to write in english when in the international forum

ah, queste:

stuff12z.jpg

(alaska is right but I bet stefano hasn't space anymore since he's using even the damned WALLS to store pcbs)

yeah those ones,
lol, the wall is certainly the strangest place you could ever see neo geo mobos placed on :O

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
Holy fuck you have some expensive pins. Cactus Canyon alone is around $10,000

Rob Black

4" Chinaman Slave,
awesome collection. only thing I can complain about is that projector cable :/

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
You have an amazing setup stefano!

:)

Last edited:

CafeineCake

Overtop Pathfinder
Awesome collection, actually there are no proper adjective to describe this collection...
I AM SO JEALOUS!

How much time/money did this take? Did you work as a distributor or something?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
that's nuts. That's the kinda stuff I put on a second floor house with lasers and large dogs....

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
Last arrival (comming hokuto no ken cabinet)

atomiswave.jpg

dscn2577wh.jpg

dscn2579d.jpg

Last edited:

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
Nothing much I can add to this that hasnt been said already.. but wow.. just wow :)

I'm a new member here and seeing these collections is just mind blowing! It's like a small slice of heaven! Fantastic!

Greetings from Cyprus :)

vasilas432

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Bravo Stefano! Do you have Cadillacs and dinosaurs?

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
How the fuck did I not see this sooner?????

I was impressed by the kits, impressed by the successive number of pictures of pinballs and cabinets and then threw my hands up in the air a the sight of all those arcade boards mounted onto a wall. Seriously WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!